Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone whose seen the film verify that Panther in the film sounds like the voice in the latest clips?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
People keep saying the superhero bubble will burst but I can't see it happening for at least another 10-15 years. DC are shyt we know that, let them create their crap films who cares (BVS couldn't even crack a billy), but Marvel are just pumping out great film after great film and the box office is only going to grow and grow. Even their D-listers like Ant-Man are doing half a billy, Cap 3 doing over a billy maybe even 1.5 billy, 2 billy wouldn't surprise me.

Honestly, Marvel are gonna reign supreme until at least 2028; after that who knows but I can't see them stopping anytime soon. Marvel are gonna become the biggest studio/franchise is film history, literally, film history. :blessed:

You sound dangerously close to a Fifty Cent Stan back in 2005. Always about numbers and none about quality.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Civil-War-Iron-Man-Mark-46-Diecast-022.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Do you know how strong Iron Man is?? Real talk I would love to see how they give Cap the win in this movie.

:mjlol:

Iron man is strong.... IN THE SUIT... without it, he aint shyt, you take the shyt away all he is, is a regular man...

Cap can rip apart a fukking tree log, you think a piece of aluminum can withstand that?!!? :mjlol: Lets give cap the benefit of the doubt here...