Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Spyro

Banned
Daps
People keep saying the superhero bubble will burst but I can't see it happening for at least another 10-15 years. DC are shyt we know that, let them create their crap films who cares (BVS couldn't even crack a billy), but Marvel are just pumping out great film after great film and the box office is only going to grow and grow. Even their D-listers like Ant-Man are doing half a billy, Cap 3 doing over a billy maybe even 1.5 billy, 2 billy wouldn't surprise me.

Honestly, Marvel are gonna reign supreme until at least 2028; after that who knows but I can't see them stopping anytime soon. Marvel are gonna become the biggest studio/franchise is film history, literally, film history. :blessed:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
People keep saying the superhero bubble will burst but I can't see it happening for at least another 10-15 years. DC are shyt we know that, let them create their crap films who cares (BVS couldn't even crack a billy), but Marvel are just pumping out great film after great film and the box office is only going to grow and grow. Even their D-listers like Ant-Man are doing half a billy, Cap 3 doing over a billy maybe even 1.5 billy, 2 billy wouldn't surprise me.

Honestly, Marvel are gonna reign supreme until at least 2028; after that who knows but I can't see them stopping anytime soon. Marvel are gonna become the biggest studio/franchise is film history, literally, film history. :blessed:
:whoa:ain't nothing is set in stone breh anything can change

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Basically why I said fukk Spider-Man when he was first announced to be coming to Marvel. I was afraid what would happen to Panther and offfff course his and pretty much everyone elses movies were pushed back months later just for him:martin:Push back your one Black Superhero who's sidekick or partner to no one and runs an entire country brehs:pacspit:
it'll always be fukk that cac in my book because of that shyt...especially when damn near all the reviews say that BP is the more cohesive to the story character and that this cac could've not been in the movie at all and it wouldnt have changed a thing :shaq2:....stealing my nicca shine with his backflipping, web swinging bullshyt:pacspit:

Jards

All Star
Daps
it'll always be fukk that cac in my book because of that shyt...especially when damn near all the reviews say that BP is the more cohesive to the story character and that this cac could've not been in the movie at all and it wouldnt have changed a thing :shaq2:....stealing my nicca shine with his backflipping, web swinging bullshyt:pacspit:
I fukks with Spidey but :mjlol:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
:mjlol:

It's the Winter Soldier cast but in hindsight of everything that's gone down this is some straight fukking ether :wow:

When Joe Russo said "All we care about is making the best movie possible". :obama:

That is the difference between Marvel and DC. Marvel just wanna make good films and they know they will make money, DC just care about making money and they don't give a shyt how the movie is received/how good it is. I mean DC have made 2 rotten films, their latest which is sitting on 28% on RT and won't even crack 1 billion...... and they're still sticking With Snyder? :beli::beli::beli::beli:

You think if Doctor Strange gets 28% and is a huge box office disappointment they're gonna offer the director a chance at a sequel? No chance. All DC care about is money, and it's gonna bite them on the ass soon enough.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
tumblr_o5mxsmyXM01tf70vho1_500.gif
tumblr_o5mxsmyXM01tf70vho2_500.gif

tumblr_o5mxsmyXM01tf70vho3_r1_500.gif
tumblr_o5mxsmyXM01tf70vho4_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o5mxsmyXM01tf70vho8_r1_500.gif
tumblr_o5mxsmyXM01tf70vho5_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o5mxsmyXM01tf70vho6_r1_500.gif
tumblr_o5mxsmyXM01tf70vho7_r1_500.gif

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

Naw, Marvel will get knocked out the top spot sooner or later. It's the way life works, nothing great lasts forever