Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I'm puzzled as to why he thinks Deadpool is so untouchable.Thought the movie was decent "C+" territory:yeshrug:

I feel like Deadpool was almost 'The Movie That Fan Service' built, and that colours his perception.

It was pretty much greenlit because of positive reaction to the test footage. Reynolds showed enough potential in the Wolverine movie for people to want to see him in the film, and he proved himself a fan of the character. It was done on a minimal budget as well. I guess people felt invested in it, because the word of mouth buzz was responsible for the movie even being considered. It was Cinema By Popular Demand.

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Campea "not as good as Deadpool." no idea if this movie is good, but fukkin hell, that movie is overrated. nothing can simply be "good" or "decent" anymore. it's gotta be amazing or shyt.
I dunno why he loved Deadpool so much. He said hes only given a perfect 10 to like 6 movies in his whole critic career and Deadpool is one of them. I enjoyed it, but I don't think it's nearly as good as some people think.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I dunno why he loved Deadpool so much. He said hes only given a perfect 10 to like 6 movies in his whole critic career and Deadpool is one of them. I enjoyed it, but I don't think it's nearly as good as some people think.
I'm puzzled as to why he thinks Deadpool is so untouchable.Thought the movie was decent "C+" territory:yeshrug:

he didn't shut the hell up about the marketing for months, i think it swayed his eventual score

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
damn you salty

You just confirmed what we all thought. You are retarded :mjlol:

You can't handle when someone posts the truth or the facts. I said many times that this would be good, despite the mixed reception so far I still think it will be. I loved Winter Soldier and if you don't believe me go peep the thread. I rave about it. I also liked GOTG until the end. I liked Ant-Man. That's all documented on here. Go read the posts. :ufdup:

What I didn't like is Iron Man 3 or Age of Ultron. I had mixed feelings on both, hated Iron Man 3. Don't come at me because I don't slob down everything Marvel puts out, stan. :pachaha:

That's the problem with you retard Marvel stans. You're too slow to figure out that sometimes things are good and sometimes things aren't. I like the Russos a lot. I'm raving about them right now in the Infinity thread. :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Retards usually are entertaining.

I mean, if I wanna have fun I'll go do something fun. Go for a hike,play some hoops,go snowboarding or kayaking. You know, something actually fun.

But you just pull out a copy of avengers and an insulin needle and go alright cats,time to watch mahvel and have funnnnnnnnnnn nn!!!!!!
:laff:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He been posting non stop to try and prove he not bias yet catching feelings over BvS and be trolling marvel fans :mjlol: nah breh you ain't foolin nobody out here :mjlol:

Go check out my posts in the Winter Solider thread, Ant-Man, GOTG.. overwhelming praise. You are simply a blind stan that will accept anything that is put out. I'm objective. :ehh: