Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Campea "not as good as Deadpool." no idea if this movie is good, but fukkin hell, that movie is overrated. nothing can simply be "good" or "decent" anymore. it's gotta be amazing or shyt.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Black Panther is gonna be the takeaway in this movie. Hyping Spiderman is gonna be too easy, so expect most hype to be about how cool Panther is. that's my stupid unnecessary prediction.

no one talked about Superman after BvS b/c we already knew the character, so no one is gonna be like "Damn, Rogers and Stark were amazing!!!" they're old hat. you know what you're getting.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Campea "not as good as Deadpool." no idea if this movie is good, but fukkin hell, that movie is overrated. nothing can simply be "good" or "decent" anymore. it's gotta be amazing or shyt.

I'm not even sure what that means. Sure, people loved Deadpool but that's mostly because it's really, genuinely funny, not because it's groundbreaking or anything because the story is non-existent and a lot of the flashback pre-origin stuff is mediocre as hell.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I'm not even sure what that means. Sure, people loved Deadpool but that's mostly because it's really, genuinely funny, not because it's groundbreaking or anything because the story is non-existent and a lot of the flashback pre-origin stuff is mediocre as hell.
Deadpool is a 7/10 good movie... nothing more, nothing less. I personally thought it was funny, but not falling out of my fukkin chair, "omg this one of the funniest movies of all time" funny. If Civil War isn't a better overall movie, that would be a disappointment for me.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Is it me or do most people go to the movies to have a good 'fun' time? lol
I go to the movies to watch good movies. Maybe when I was 8 years old I went to have fun. Actually I would go outside and do something fun. Same as I do now.

If you have to have fun while seeing a movie that's pretty pathetic and sad honestly. I guess if you're a neckband or are simple minded you might need to have "fun."

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I go to the movies to watch good movies. Maybe when I was 8 years old I went to have fun. Actually I would go outside and do something fun. Same as I do now.

If you have to have fun while seeing a movie that's pretty pathetic and sad honestly. I guess if you're a neckband or are simple minded you might need to have "fun."
Yeah I can tell you are a bowl of 'fun' and a pure joy to hang out with. lol