Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What are you talking about? I'm saying I like both Marvel and DC. While they ain't perfect I can't wait for Black Panther if he really is that piff :yeshrug:
And under Ryan Coogler he's gonna kill it :wow:

nikka, don't be backtracking now. :mjlol:

But you are right about Black Panther, it should be great. :ehh:

Now you're delusional. I don't even rate any Marvel movie 10/10, but keep showing how sensitive you are to spirited debate. It's a good look.

lol @ "spirited debate". You're a sheep. :russ:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
These nikkas right here :mjlol: if you say a Marvel movie ain't a 10/10 :russ:

@wire28
@loyola llothta
@cmvegeta
@Ethnic Vagina Finder
@jayshiggs
Keep trying to prove to yourself breh. If you say it enough times it won't become reality tho :wow: BvS was rushed trash and was a financial flop *waits for you to :cape: *

Now let's keep this thread back on track and keep the conversation focused on good films made by good directors under studios with actual visions :troll:

Now you're delusional. I don't even rate any Marvel movie 10/10, but keep showing how sensitive you are to spirited debate. It's a good look.
He been posting non stop since the reviews dropped to try and prove to himself he ain't been bias :wow: sounding like that guy we all work with that isn't racist cause he got a few black friends :wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Keep trying to prove to yourself breh. If you say it enough times it won't become reality tho :wow: BvS was rushed trash and was a financial flop *waits for you to :cape: *

Now let's keep this thread back on track and keep the conversation focused on good films made by good directors under studios with actual visions :troll:

While you sucking off Mickey, I'm enjoying films from all studios :ahh:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
But.. you're white :what: :mjlol:

loving Walt Disney as you do it's pretty obvious lol.
I guess this is where I post my picture to prove I'm black :lupe:

nah nikka you ain't gettin no free pictures of me :umad:

We got plenty dirt on you doggy don't make us go back for them receipts. You chose your side a long time ago, too bad it was the one that can't make a good movie or at minimum one that isn't polarizing as fukk :mjlol: