Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
blockbusters like these are movies you spend money to see at the theater and have this so called "fun." I saw a movie like "Prisoners" at the theater, which was a solid movie, but I left thinking "there was absolutely zero reason to see that on a big screen."

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
And more fun to be around. lol
Retards usually are entertaining.

I mean, if I wanna have fun I'll go do something fun. Go for a hike,play some hoops,go snowboarding or kayaking. You know, something actually fun.

But you just pull out a copy of avengers and an insulin needle and go alright cats,time to watch mahvel and have funnnnnnnnnnn nn!!!!!!

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
blockbusters like these are movies you spend money to see at the theater and have this so called "fun." I saw a movie like "Prisoners" at the theater, which was a solid movie, but I left thinking "there was absolutely zero reason to see that on a big screen."
Yep movies like that are supposed to be an experience. Their problem was they didn't know what kind of movie they wanted to be.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps

I cannot fukking wait

tumblr_lnlixlfQn81qecej8.gif

Captain America Civil War Reviews Are In

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Some of chick on periscope had THIS to say

-Apparently T'Challa is considered the Third Lead, he gets a LOT of screen time and the motivations of Steve, Tony, and T'Challa drive the movie' plot

-The rumored cameo from one of the Netflix series is indeed true

-There is a certain mention of something having to do with the Agent Carter show

- Tom Holland is supposedly a fantastic Peter Parker and Spider-man, she says he's the absolute BEST one. Gets more screen time than she thought he would

- There is significant development in the Wanda/Vision "relationship"

-There is a mid-credits scene which she says was "mind blowing". Also may be a after credits scene but it wasn't shown

-Says Ant-Man and Spider-Man have the best action sequences.

-Says the "humorous" moments are there to break up the heavy drama. Says it's definitely an intense movie

-Says she went in Team Iron Man and came out not knowing what team she was on

_says she can't say too much about Black Widow because she didnt want to spoil anything

Ant-Man's big sequence involves him becoming Giant-Man

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

-Apparently T'Challa is considered the Third Lead, he gets a LOT of screen time and the motivations of Steve, Tony, and T'Challa drive the movie' plot

-There is a certain mention of something having to do with the Agent Carter show

- Tom Holland is supposedly a fantastic Peter Parker and Spider-man, she says he's the absolute BEST one. Gets more screen time than she thought he would

-There is a mid-credits scene which she says was "mind blowing". Also may be a after credits scene but it wasn't shown

-Says the "humorous" moments are there to break up the heavy drama. Says it's definitely an intense movie

_says she can't say too much about Black Widow because she didnt want to spoil anything

someone from Netflix is in this?! DD I'm guessing.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
someone from Netflix is in this?! DD I'm guessing.

I think it's Alfre Woodard's character from Luke Cage. She was rumored last week as her name showed up in the casting sheet, but it was argued she might be playing a different character. The way the woman was talking it was t something to get super excited about like DD or Jessica Jones so I think it'll either be Alfre or Rosario's character

Conz

Superstar
Daps
nah, i assume they're talking about
Alfre Woodard from Luke Cage, but they also said she just has a bit part as a different character entirely.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

:to:

Jards

All Star
Daps

If DD, Punisher, Luke Cage, JJ and Iron Fist get involved before Infinity :ohlawd:

It's too good an opportunity to miss out on especially as those characters are fukking shyt up on Netflix and they're contractually obliged to appear in the movies if requested