Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You need more than being best friends? I feel sorry for your best friend. lol
Lol i guess i don't have a "best friend" if it means saying fukk you to my current friends I'm gonna side with my childhood friend who is completely different from when we were kids and now is a fugitive from the law with hundreds of bodies to his name :yeshrug:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Lol i guess i don't have a "best friend" if it means saying fukk you to my current friends I'm gonna side with my childhood friend who is completely different from when we were kids and now is a fugitive from the law the hundreds of bodies to his name :yeshrug:

Why is he completely different? Last time Cap saw him he didn't even know his name was Bucky. I think Cap was like explicitly told what happened to him via the SHIELD file thus Cap felt you know compassion for him. lol

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is he completely different? Last time Cap saw him he didn't even know his name was Bucky. I think Cap was like explicitly told what happened to him via the SHIELD file thus Cap felt you know compassion for him. lol
Lol did you see Bucky try to put a bullet in Tony's head? That's supposedly post brainwashed Bucky. Dude is dangerous even without Hydra's influence.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Lol i guess i don't have a "best friend" if it means saying fukk you to my current friends I'm gonna side with my childhood friend who is completely different from when we were kids and now is a fugitive from the law with hundreds of bodies to his name :yeshrug:

You not seeing it right breh

Steve and Bucky literally GREW UP together. They were like brothers, Steve was a little sickly midget and Bucky never abandoned him. Just imagine for a moment that you are an unpopular, sickly, nerd who gets no girls. Your homie is popular and healthy, and instead of throwing you in the bushes, bullying you, or outright ignoring you, he stays true to your friendship and even goes out of his way to encourage you and help build up your confidence. THATS the type of loyalty Bucky showed Steve back in the day. That's a bond not easily forgotten nor broken breh.

His "new" friends, not even Sam Wilson, can compare to that level of comradry and brotherhood. They all know tall, athletic, fearless leader Captain America. Bucky knew and accepted STEVE ROGERS.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
:jbhmm:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steve had his brother like best friend he knew his whole life. He thought he was dead and blamed himself for the death. Then he loses everyone and everything else he has. About 2 years after that he finds out his best friend is alive and in trouble. His new friends he's known for those two years or less are asking him to turn his back on his friend because of things that may not be his friend's fault. He wants to give his friend the benefit of the doubt to find out the truth. That doesn't seem crazy to me since his new friends were more like co-workers and Bucky was like his brother.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You not seeing it right breh

Steve and Bucky literally GREW UP together. They were like brothers, Steve was a little sickly midget and Bucky never abandoned him. Just imagine for a moment that you are an unpopular, sickly, nerd who gets no girls. Your homie is popular and healthy, and instead of throwing you in the bushes, bullying you, or outright ignoring you, he stays true to your friendship and even goes out of his way to encourage you and help build up your confidence. THATS the type of loyalty Bucky showed Steve back in the day. That's a bond not easily forgotten nor broken breh.

His "new" friends, not even Sam Wilson, can compare to that level of comradry and brotherhood. They all know tall, athletic, fearless leader Captain America. Bucky knew and accepted STEVE ROGERS.

Lol I see it clearly.

But if Cap says fukk the world and everything I've fought for based purely on a strong friendship with a friend who is clearly not the same person anymore, I can't buy into it. I'll say it for the third time. I hope there is more to their alliance than just a close friendship.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Lol I see it clearly.

But if Cap says fukk the world and everything I've fought for based purely on a strong friendship with a friend who is clearly not the same person anymore, I can't buy into it. I'll say it for the third time. I hope there is more to their alliance than just a close friendship.
Cap's not bucking the system (:lolbron:) JUST because his best friend's on the run.

Chef

All Star
Daps

capgvkb8.gif

It's about to get real brehs.:whoo: