Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
UC6FRW5.gif

_1455037549.jpg

My bad dude is mad late on this. :manny: already posted

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I am too the point I wouldn't mind only seeing Thor in The Avengers movies. First one wasn't that good, second one way worse. I hope 3 times a charm with the 3rd movie.

Thor suffers from wolverine syndrome got the right actor but can't get someone to write a script for shyt
Cuz it amazes me how he comes off in avengers but in his own movie it's like :snoop:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Thor suffers from wolverine syndrome got the right actor but can't get someone to write a script for shyt
Cuz it amazes me how he comes off in avengers but in his own movie it's like :snoop:

That force loved element messes up a lot of these movies. That's why I like the Cap movies they don't dwell on the love element to tell the story. It's hinted but its never the main focus like some of these other superhero flicks. Big up to Blade, Punisher as well for not forcing that on us either.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I di
I am too the point I wouldn't mind only seeing Thor in The Avengers movies. First one wasn't that good, second one way worse. I hope 3 times a charm with the 3rd movie.

I didn't like Thor 1 so the beginning of Thor 2 and couldn't get into him but I like him in the avenger movies

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Steve had his brother like best friend he knew his whole life. He thought he was dead and blamed himself for the death. Then he loses everyone and everything else he has. About 2 years after that he finds out his best friend is alive and in trouble. His new friends he's known for those two years or less are asking him to turn his back on his friend because of things that may not be his friend's fault. He wants to give his friend the benefit of the doubt to find out the truth. That doesn't seem crazy to me since his new friends were more like co-workers and Bucky was like his brother.

Not to mention, in Steve's mind, all of this stuff happening- Bucky falling, crashing the plane into the Artic, and being defrosted- feels like it occurred over the span of a few weeks. Chronologically he's been on ice for 70 years, but he's been knocked out that entire time. So when he wakes up, it feels like all this stuff just happened. So really comparing Bucky and Steve's friendship to his relationship to Stark is like comparing someone you just met to your brother who you thought was dead and by the way was tortured and brainwashed for decades. Stark's "friendship" could never compete.