Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
tumblr_o4ycwkccap1qj0kdio2_1280.jpg

Chris talks about his future with Marvel in this Interview.
In the Esquire interview - done in early March - he says he's contracted for two more Avengers movie and says again if Marvel wants him after that they've got him.

:salute:
:wow:
let the blessings continue to rain down :ahh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

In the Esquire interview - done in early March - he says he's contracted for two more Avengers movie and says again if Marvel wants him after that they've got him.

My G Chris!!!!:blessed:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where do your relationships with male friends stem from? They didn't cover it but they are from the same hood or school or church or some shyt. They are childhood friends.

And Cap is saying Bucky was brainwashed and under Hydra control. Although he physically committed heinous crimes he isn't responsible for his actions.

So I guess he's cleared of all charges?

All I'm saying is as of right now I don't buy their relationship being strong enough to have Cap turn his back on his team. I hoping there's more to it.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
So I guess he's cleared of all charges?

All I'm saying is as of right now I don't buy their relationship being strong enough to have Cap turn his back on his team. I hoping there's more to it.
Uh you know he has to be like brought to justice before that is determined.
yeah the only guy and his best friend from the 1940s happens to be in modern days with him but their bond doesn't seem strong enough? :what:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uh you know he has to be like brought to justice before that is determined.
yeah the only guy and his best friend from the 1940s happens to be in modern days with him but their bond doesn't seem strong enough? :what:

To say fukk everyone else I don't care what you did, I'm with you. Yes. That's why I'm hoping there is more to it than that.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Glad to read the spoiler, it's weird that all the other character pop up in the cap movies but besides black window no one else popped up in the ironman, antman or Thor movies

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City

:salute:Actors and Actresses that are Great at their Job and Great at being the Character that we love to see them Play.:salute:

We need more of these.:myman:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
They nailed cap and iron man actors too the T
It fits them so damn well
With cap set of movies being better