Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I truly think there's gonna be one thing that's kills my interest in the movie and that's Buckys and Caps relationship. I never quite bought their relationship in the first avenger. Winter soldier was basically a one sided relationship. And in civil war it looks like Bucky just wants to dissappear but cap won't let him.

It kind of reminds me of what happened in BvS. I couldn't buy bats and supes conflict so when the did fight I really didn't care.

If Bucky really did do all these bad things why is cap still trying to protect him? If the reason isn't legit it's going to be hard for me to enjoy.

This video right here really shows the dynamic of their relationship from the first movie into the second movie.

This Marvel Supercut shows it even more for Civil War.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
KuUgBdC9.png

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
One sided?!!?! They've always been friends tho... :heh: it's just that bucky was always like the older brother to steve...

Bucky probably feeling guilty for what he's been doing his whole life being used as a weapon imagine you waking up in the future and being found out you've been used to kill hundreds of innocent people for decades for an evil organization for years.... Tortured and experimented on... and you had no idea of what you was doing plus they erased your memories so you got that to deal with...

Give bucky a break man...:dahell:

I already sympathized and fukked with Bucky's plight, but damn this paragraph made it hit home even more:ohhh:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How was in 1 sided? We saw Bucky save Cap pre serum and asked for nothing in return. He even tried to hook him up with a hoe. If anything Bucky came off as Steve's big brother. He seemed kind jealous when he realized he was no longer the alpha in their relationship.

In the first Avenger movie it just felt like a brotherly relationship but I couldn't really tell what or where their relationship really stemmed from.

In Winter Soldier, I can't remember any lines Bucky had. I couldn't tell how much he remembered or not. But if he does remember I'm assuming he just wants to be left the hell alone because of all the bad shyt he's done. But I don't see him trying to reach out to Cap at all.

From the Civil War trailers it seems like Cap corners Bucky and decides to side with him but like I said, Bucky is a killer and dude has done very bad things. If Cap sides with Bucky I hope there is a better reason than just, "We were best friends back in the day."

I hoping they remedy this by showing how not only is Bucky Cap's best friend but he's also the last thing Cap has that connects him back to the 1940's. That seemed to be Caps biggest internal struggle throughout the movies was realizing he's in a different time and all alone in a very different world from where he left. Maybe that is what allows Cap to blur is moral judgement and side with Bucky.

Idk but I looks like Bucky is still dangerous and who knows what kind of sleeper protocols Hydra put in his head in case he tried to disobey.

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
One sided?!!?! They've always been friends tho... :heh: it's just that bucky was always like the older brother to steve...

Bucky probably feeling guilty for what he's been doing his whole life being used as a weapon imagine you waking up in the future and being found out you've been used to kill hundreds of innocent people for decades for an evil organization for years.... Tortured and experimented on... and you had no idea of what you was doing plus they erased your memories so you got that to deal with...

Give bucky a break man...:dahell:

:to:

tumblr_nnf3a0XBW31qc2fi0o7_r1_500.gif

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
In the first Avenger movie it just felt like a brotherly relationship but I couldn't really tell what or where their relationship really stemmed from.

In Winter Soldier, I can't remember any lines Bucky had. I couldn't tell how much he remembered or not. But if he does remember I'm assuming he just wants to be left the hell alone because of all the bad shyt he's done. But I don't see him trying to reach out to Cap at all.

From the Civil War trailers it seems like Cap corners Bucky and decides to side with him but like I said, Bucky is a killer and dude has done very bad things. If Cap sides with Bucky I hope there is a better reason than just, "We were best friends back in the day."

I hoping they remedy this by showing how not only is Bucky Cap's best friend but he's also the last thing Cap has that connects him back to the 1940's. That seemed to be Caps biggest internal struggle throughout the movies was realizing he's in a different time and all alone in a very different world from where he left. Maybe that is what allows Cap to blur is moral judgement and side with Bucky.

Idk but I looks like Bucky is still dangerous and who knows what kind of sleeper protocols Hydra put in his head in case he tried to disobey.

Where do your relationships with male friends stem from? They didn't cover it but they are from the same hood or school or church or some shyt. They are childhood friends.

And Cap is saying Bucky was brainwashed and under Hydra control. Although he physically committed heinous crimes he isn't responsible for his actions.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
tumblr_o4ycwkccap1qj0kdio2_1280.jpg

Chris talks about his future with Marvel in this Interview.
In the Esquire interview - done in early March - he says he's contracted for two more Avengers movie and says again if Marvel wants him after that they've got him.

:salute:
Does this confirm he's not dying in Civil War? :jbhmm: