Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
damn i hope they get him for nova:ohhh:

If they are doing Nova in the MCU then they will probably go with the new teenage version from the comics and that Spiderman cartoon.
Jensen would have made a good Cap or Winter Soldier or have been a billion times better version of Hawkeye.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
If they are doing Nova in the MCU then they will probably go with the new teenage version from the comics and that Spiderman cartoon.
Jensen would have made a good Cap or Winter Soldier or have been a billion times better version of Hawkeye.
Yep but I think supernatural fuk his chances of getting any of those roles at the time so they went with somebody else

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yep but I think supernatural fuk his chances of getting any of those roles at the time so they went with somebody else
Yeah I remember reading that Jared Padalecki was up for Superman in Superman returns and the Conan reboot but the Supernatural schedule made his chances of gettign the roles pretty slim.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Ce9aQFfXEAASF9k.jpg

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I truly think there's gonna be one thing that's kills my interest in the movie and that's Buckys and Caps relationship. I never quite bought their relationship in the first avenger. Winter soldier was basically a one sided relationship. And in civil war it looks like Bucky just wants to dissappear but cap won't let him.

It kind of reminds me of what happened in BvS. I couldn't buy bats and supes conflict so when the did fight I really didn't care.

If Bucky really did do all these bad things why is cap still trying to protect him? If the reason isn't legit it's going to be hard for me to enjoy.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I truly think there's gonna be one thing that's kills my interest in the movie and that's Buckys and Caps relationship. I never quite bought their relationship in the first avenger. Winter soldier was basically a one sided relationship. And in civil war it looks like Bucky just wants to dissappear but cap won't let him.

It kind of reminds me of what happened in BvS. I couldn't buy bats and supes conflict so when the did fight I really didn't care.

If Bucky really did do all these bad things why is cap still trying to protect him? If the reason isn't legit it's going to be hard for me to enjoy.
They remind me of Naruto and Sasuke with Bucky being Sasuke :heh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

One sided?!!?! They've always been friends tho... :heh: it's just that bucky was always like the older brother to steve...

Bucky probably feeling guilty for what he's been doing his whole life being used as a weapon imagine you waking up in the future and being found out you've been used to kill hundreds of innocent people for decades for an evil organization for years.... Tortured and experimented on... and you had no idea of what you was doing plus they erased your memories so you got that to deal with...

Give bucky a break man...:dahell:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

How was in 1 sided? We saw Bucky save Cap pre serum and asked for nothing in return. He even tried to hook him up with a hoe. If anything Bucky came off as Steve's big brother. He seemed kind jealous when he realized he was no longer the alpha in their relationship.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area

There's definitely enough Bucky saved Cap at least twice in the series so far and they've always had each other's back.