Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Well you know he's only showing up now because people been really vocal about BP and Marvel/Disney disconnect by saying they don't know how to depict Wakanda. While they have no problems with Asgard and Guardians of the Galaxy world. I am sure lots of it was done by Marvel's CEO Ike Perlmutter, he's been known to be that way. If Feigie was still reporting to him, I am sure those movies wouldn't be coming out that soon.

Oh yea I know and his movie was supposed to be out in 2014 then that whole"we aren't sure how to make Wakanda accessible due it being complicated" meanwhile GOTG was announced at the sametime :martin:It kept getting pushed back after that until 2017 but of course Sony wants to play now and because of Spider-man mad movies were shifted and pushed back. Panther was the movie I was looking forward to the most and I'm seeing Civil War mostly because of him.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Oh yea I know and his movie was supposed to be out in 2014 then that whole"we aren't sure how to make Wakanda accessible due it being complicated" meanwhile GOTG was announced at the sametime :martin:It kept getting pushed back after that until 2017 but of course Sony wants to play now and because of Spider-man mad movies were shifted and pushed back. Panther was the movie I was looking forward to the most and I'm seeing Civil War mostly because of him.

It was a smart move introducing BP either in Avengers flick or a big movie like Civil War, it will bring more eyes to see what the character is about. Usually Avengers movies will raise awareness and add profits for the next movie. It happened with Iron Man 3, The Winter Soldier, Thor 2 etc. As you can see Marvel/Disney is starting it's BP push with Toys and Video games so by the time the solo movie hits BP should be a household name if they continue to push it.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It was a smart move introducing BP either in Avengers flick or a big movie like Civil War, it will bring more eyes to see what the character is about. Usually Avengers movies will raise awareness and add profits for the next movie. It happened with Iron Man 3, The Winter Soldier, Thor 2 etc. As you can see Marvel/Disney is starting it's BP push with Toys and Video games so by the time the solo movie hits BP should be a household name if they continue to push it.

The only reason it started in the first place for Panther and Ms. Marvel is because fans always asked where they were. Kevin Feigie said it made them pay attention because those were the 2 most frequently asked questions. Either way he's finally coming to the big screen :myman:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
You're done freezing because every time you wake up some bullshyt happens:ufdup:..........:to:Beef eternal
i have no idea what you talking about breh must've had my mind wiped again :troll:

C3G0hXt.jpg

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area

Tbh I'm glad Black Panther got pushed back it was going to come out pretty close to Justice League Part 1 I'd rather BP get the time and full attention when his movie releases.