Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Chef

All Star
Daps
I saw Ant-Man last night and it's up there with the best.:jawalrus:Thor movies.:beli: Incredible Hulk.:comeon:Age of Ultron. :patrice:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
These are movies totally done by Marvel Studios. Blade was a licensed project brought to us by New Line Cinema. X-Men by Fox and Sony has Spider-man
Yup but now that Blade, similar to what happened with Daredevil, is back with Marvel... there were rumors that they were considering bringing him back to the big screen but as a supporting character to his daughter (original character), who would be the new star. They actually were making a comic book featuring that very concept that was supposed to come out this year but it got halted in development for whatever reason. He old now so I'd be cool with Wesley coming back as Blade in that capacity, just so he could get that rousing round of applause from audiences the first time he appears in the film, on some nostalgic / 'thank you for all you did with this character' salute.

i know i'd be :to:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
36 days to go :wow:

If only I could freeze myself til then :troll:

tumblr_inline_o1oo1iQwbl1teuxlg_500.gif

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Yup but now that Blade, similar to what happened with Daredevil, is back with Marvel... there were rumors that they were considering bringing him back to the big screen but as a supporting character to his daughter (original character), who would be the new star. They actually were making a comic book featuring that very concept that was supposed to come out this year but it got halted in development for whatever reason. He old now so I'd be cool with Wesley coming back as Blade in that capacity, just so he could get that rousing round of applause from audiences the first time he appears in the film, on some nostalgic / 'thank you for all you did with this character' salute.

i know i'd be :to:

Wesley is older in age but he doesn't look that old at all. He definitely looks younger then RDJ. If the Blade thing doesn't happened, I wouldn't mind him being supporting character for Black Panther since he was always trying to get the movie made even before Blade.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
still haven't seen BvS, but i think people need to realize that Marvel reviews are so positive b/c no matter how good the movie, you usually leave the theater happy and pretty pumped up. seems like everyone leaves this one feeling like they just got beat up. all the Marvel ratings are probably inflated. I thought Thor 2 was cool 5 minutes after I saw it, now I'd probably give it a 2.5/3. I watched an Ultron bootleg and loved it... now I never wanna see it again.

I've watched GotG 7 times or so by now. that shyt has infinite replayability.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
For anyone who gives a shyt, Empire Magazine's MCU reviews:

Iron Man - 3/5
The Incredible Hulk - 3/5
Iron Man 2 - 3/5
Captain America - 3/5
Thor - 4/5
The Avengers - 4/5