Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Ccwxll7UsAAocHo.jpg
CcwxyPYUUAAG_Ey.jpg

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...derman-875799?

The second Captain America: Civil War trailer that debuted March 10 nabbed 62,613,449 views across YouTube and Facebook in its first four days, according to Internet analytics firm ZEFR.

Those opening numbers are in line with the debut trailers of other action blockbusters. Avengers: Age of Ultron did 50.6 million views and Jurassic World did 53.9 million views. It is still short of the 64.6 million views for the Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer No. 1.

Views for the first Captain America trailer also got a big bump, jumping 29 spots to land at No. 3 with 9.3 million views for the week and 120 million cumulative since the trailer’s release in November.

Trailer_Performance_Chart_8th-14th.jpeg

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I was listening to the soundcloud. Going... "what the fukk??" :heh: he landed on a TUG so you should jerkoff...

Apparently that dude has never seen the back of an airport... :mjlol:

I was calling bullshyt til Corey played it back that he jerked off to the trailer in the other video :russ:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
My marvel brethren.... :blessed:

Hear me out. :to:

After watching AOS tonight I just want to say, unless the plan on bringing Red Skull back they gonna have to move on from Hydra sooner or later. The Hydra angle is starting to crack a little.

Basically hydra was bigger than shield itself which is what it feels like and that's not a good thing. For all I know most of the world leaders are hydra. :manny:

AOU wasn't as good primarily because it started out being about Hydra and then Ultron was shoehorned into the plot.

It worked with winter soldier and it helped breathed life into agents of shield but has been forced into everything since. It's to the point they gonna have me thinking Thanos is part of hydra in the MCU. They got too many heros for them to be wasting there time with hydra.

They can't even properly use hulk because hydra is so weak. Thor doesn't even need to show up half the time. :russ:

I'm still team marvel tho :salute:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

No way in hell that will happen... Just stop...

They done made hydra so powerful the thought crossed my mind :manny:

They shoehorned them into ant man for no reason.

There's little continuity with the tv show and the movies that accurately reflects hydras chain of command and infrastructure. It seems like hydra is just a bunch of rogue cells that are broken off into.... I don't even know how to break it down :mindnlown:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Low key, is it just me or is Team Iron Man just flat out way more powerful than Team Cap?

Iron Man, War Machine, Black Panther, Spidey, Vision, Black Widow...in fact Widow is the only person on that team that doesn't have powers or a super suit.

Whereas Team Cap is just Cap, Falcon, Winter Soldier, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, and...Ant Man? Most of them have no powers at all (Falcon, Winter Solider, Hawkeye, etc.) or have powers that aren't really offensive (Ant Man, Scarlet Witch). It just seems like they'd get their asses kicked just due to being underpowered compared to Team Iron Man.