Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
In the Comic do Luke Cage or DD side with anyone ?

dare3.jpg

:pacspit:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Anyone thinking this may not be a a home run for Marvel, I was underwhelmed by Ultron TBH - not to say it was poor but expected a lot more.

Just keep thinking about screen time for the amount of characters involved.

:patrice:
Da fukk u worried about screen time with b heroes for?

U honestly telling me if Vision and fukking scarlet witch don't get as much screen time as Cap or spiderman, you'd be upset?:why:

"Movie was cool. Dialogue and action where great, but I just wish Hawkeye got more screen time...I really want to see his character develop more.":laugh:

Gtfoh :laff: :russ:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Anyone thinking this may not be a a home run for Marvel, I was underwhelmed by Ultron TBH - not to say it was poor but expected a lot more.

Just keep thinking about screen time for the amount of characters involved.

:patrice:

Different directors and crew breh. Gonna have to see. But multiple people whove seen it said that it's atleast as good as Winter Soldier.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Da fukk u worried about screen time with b heroes for?

U honestly telling me if Vision and fukking scarlet witch don't get as much screen time as Cap or spiderman, you'd be upset?:why:

"Movie was cool. Dialogue and action where great, but I just wish Hawkeye got more screen time...I really want to see his character develop more.":laugh:

Gtfoh :laff: :russ:

That was the main complaint for Ultron

Vision should have been much better than he was portrayed

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Muthafukkas be sleepin on Ant-Man
Son got the ONLY superhero cheat code
And he stronger when hes little
shyt makes no sense :mindblown:
he's not hank pym. Iron man team is was way OP,
in the comic he would just use his adaptation prediction tech in the suit just like how he broke cap jaw

Last edited:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Muthafukkas be sleepin on Ant-Man
Son got the ONLY superhero cheat code
And he stronger when hes little
shyt makes no sense :mindblown:

Well,

Ants are some of the strongest animals. They can lift and withstand pressure up to 5,000x their own body weight. So it does make some sense.

Scarlet Witch KINDA evens the field a bit...at least she would if she was in line with the comics.

Even if they de-power her for the film you can see she's the only one strong enough to give Vision that work...that's a big deal.

She's the most powerful force on Cap's team, but that shot in the trailer where she is subduing Vision is out of context and I think most are overlooking that. It's quite possible Vision isn't even trying to hurt or fight her during that scene.