Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They done made hydra so powerful the thought crossed my mind :manny:

They shoehorned them into ant man for no reason.

There's little continuity with the tv show and the movies that accurately reflects hydras chain of command and infrastructure. It seems like hydra is just a bunch of rogue cells that are broken off into.... I don't even know how to break it down :mindnlown:

Hydra is everywhere but there arent that many heads left.... :youngsabo:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Low key, is it just me or is Team Iron Man just flat out way more powerful than Team Cap?

Iron Man, War Machine, Black Panther, Spidey, Vision, Black Widow...in fact Widow is the only person on that team that doesn't have powers or a super suit.

Whereas Team Cap is just Cap, Falcon, Winter Soldier, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, and...Ant Man? Most of them have no powers at all (Falcon, Winter Solider, Hawkeye, etc.) or have powers that aren't really offensive (Ant Man, Scarlet Witch). It just seems like they'd get their asses kicked just due to being underpowered compared to Team Iron Man.

Scarlet Witch KINDA evens the field a bit...at least she would if she was in line with the comics.

Even if they de-power her for the film you can see she's the only one strong enough to give Vision that work...that's a big deal.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Low key, is it just me or is Team Iron Man just flat out way more powerful than Team Cap?

Iron Man, War Machine, Black Panther, Spidey, Vision, Black Widow...in fact Widow is the only person on that team that doesn't have powers or a super suit.

Whereas Team Cap is just Cap, Falcon, Winter Soldier, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, and...Ant Man? Most of them have no powers at all (Falcon, Winter Solider, Hawkeye, etc.) or have powers that aren't really offensive (Ant Man, Scarlet Witch). It just seems like they'd get their asses kicked just due to being underpowered compared to Team Iron Man.
With the right strategy, Ant-Man could give a lot of people who are vastly more powerful that work. Iron-Man and War Machine's suits have a lot of creases that Ant-Man can slip inside of and tear up the circuitry of their suits. Ant-Man can go sub-atomic and go inside people's body and fukk them up on a molecular level.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
With the right strategy, Ant-Man could give a lot of people who are vastly more powerful that work. Iron-Man and War Machine's suits have a lot of creases that Ant-Man can slip inside of and tear up the circuitry of their suits. Ant-Man can go sub-atomic and go inside people's body and fukk them up on a molecular level.
Muthafukkas be sleepin on Ant-Man
Son got the ONLY superhero cheat code
And he stronger when hes little
shyt makes no sense :mindblown:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Breh shyt would be worse if it was hank pym himself. His prep time feats are ridiculous. In the comics he's the one that created ultron FFS. It was him that suggested that the avengers become an official team. Definitely one of the most underrated marvel characters

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

but he has to be careful when he does that shyt....he almost didn't make it back :sadcam:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This slander
xHkXbbY_zpsu3srxuix.gif

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Breh shyt would be worse if it was hank pym himself. His prep time feats are ridiculous. In the comics he's the one that created ultron FFS. It was him that suggested that the avengers become an official team. Definitely one of the most underrated marvel characters

He's also a founding member of Team Hard On Hoes :mjpls:

1747496-hank_pym_slap_super.jpg

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Anyone thinking this may not be a a home run for Marvel, I was underwhelmed by Ultron TBH - not to say it was poor but expected a lot more.

Just keep thinking about screen time for the amount of characters involved.

:patrice:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Anyone thinking this may not be a a home run for Marvel, I was underwhelmed by Ultron TBH - not to say it was poor but expected a lot more.

Just keep thinking about screen time for the amount of characters involved.

:patrice:
Na, the directors did so great last time it couldn't be in safer hands. This shyt is too big to fail.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Well in truth..Wanda can stop the entire Iron Man team with accustomed ease. It's not even really a fight but they'll make it one because they need to sell tickets.