Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Steve was to be the poster boy for WW2

he told tommy lee jones to go kick rocks so he can save bucky

steve was to be the poster boy of shield

he told sam jackson kick rocks so he can save Bucky and bring down the hella-carrier

steve was to be the poster boy for government over sight

he tells tony stark to go kick rocks so he can save bucky

its almost like theres a pattern :ohhh:

Steve was benched on the sidelines like a puppet, but whats good about having super powers and not using them? So he followed his own way broke out the howling commandos and saved a ton of soldiers in the process.

Steve was supposed to follow orders in the second one but shield was compromised from the jump when hydra infiltrated that's why they shot fury and framed him for it. so he did what needed to be done and took them down or at least exposed them.

Now the govt oversight is tricky because the bad guys dont play by the same rules steve knows this, so when stark comes down talking about accountability in this day and age. Cap is gonna follow his instincts to protect the people be damned what a govt says because they can be corrupted.

:yeshrug: Steve is justifiably right in his stance where he follows his guts and the people in charge are wrong...

he should be getting medals for his service instead of a prison cell it's all bullshyt.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Steve was benched on the sidelines like a puppet, but whats good about having super powers and not using them? So he followed his own way broke out the howling commandos and saved a ton of soldiers in the process.

Steve was supposed to follow orders in the second one but shield was compromised from the jump when hydra infiltrated that's why they shot fury and framed him for it. so he did what needed to be done and took them down or at least exposed them.

Now the govt oversight is tricky because the bad guys dont play by the same rules steve knows this, so when stark comes down talking about accountability in this day and age. Cap is gonna follow his instincts to protect the people be damned what a govt says because they can be corrupted.

:yeshrug: Steve is justifiably right in his stance where he follows his guts and the people in charge are wrong...

he should be getting medals for his service instead of a prison cell it's all bullshyt.

steves the protagonist of course they are going to paint him in the right

just pointing out these movies arent as diff as people always say they are

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

let's not forget Fury basically in not so many words TOLD him to do that..

Also .. Steve sees the government isn't taking accountability for its own actions . or for allowing Hydra to infiltrate.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
steves the protagonist of course they are going to paint him in the right

just pointing out these movies arent as diff as people always say they are

Steve is the protagonist of course... :heh: why would he ever be the villain... Stark on the other hand... :ufdup:

Also there is a Vast difference between the first and second cap movies...:francis:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
That Kingpin shyt was ill, but the overrall premise turns me off. Maybe ill get around to reading it

Panther was ill in New Avenger: Illuminati. Tbh everybody had their moments, just a great series imo.

The way they did Cap was so dirty :mjlol:

Cap ended up being right though. Outside of Namor, the illuminati wasn't about that life.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Cap series of film have been the best marvel stuff marvel produced

they made me care about a character i never liked before.. an this will prob be the best avengers style movie we will get

I only think Guardians might top (cap series)

thor :ld:

iron man one :whew:

the other two :francis:

antman :yeshrug:

but all these films have cliches

spider-man my fav character but

which spiderman movie am I talking about

spider-man has to fight his mentor :ohhh:

spider-man has to face a goblin :dahell:

spider-man girlfriend is in peril during the third act :aicmon:

the last few mins are dedicated to a secondary character funeral :dwillhuh:

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
People often misinterpret Steve's boy-scoutness. He's not a boy scout for authority or rules, he's a boy scout for his own morals.

When he was unthawed he could've went off and did his own thing. But he stayed and worked for the government. He hasn't even gotten a promotion yet. He should at least be a major or lieutenant colonel by now :mjpls:

He hasn't even profited from being a super hero. All he wants to do is good deeds. He finds out he's basically been working for hydra the whole time. I wouldn't trust nothing the government did neither.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
CivilWar_Punmagneto.jpg

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
What movies do you like that aren't comic book movies? Because you might wanna backtrack and watch Captain America Winter Soldier, that movie was piff, period. Best comic book movie since Dark Knight. :noah:

To be honest, I'm not big on movies. I probably watch no more than 5 movies per year(whether in the theaters or at home), so if I had to watch a flick it would probably be a realistic movie that's unpredictable.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
To be honest, I'm not big on movies. I probably watch no more than 5 movies per year(whether in the theaters or at home), so if I had to watch a flick it would probably be a realistic movie that's unpredictable.

It's a great movie but with that said I don't know if you'll like it or not :patrice:

If you just one of those anti-nerd type of guys that basically thinks the whole superhero thing is corny then you might walk away like :beli: at any of these movies.

If you can get into it at all then I would say that this one probably won't be the movie to start with, this movie seems like it'll be balls to the wall action the whole way through, Winter Soldier had a lot of story development with the action sprinkled in, along with a dope unpredictable twist halfway through it.

Batman Vs. Superman might be okay, but if you prefer realism then Suicide Squad will probably be the one you like more as far as DC goes