Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh I swear....... World War Hulk they got Dr Strange channeling Zom's power, a creature that almost fukked over the universe. Had Reed Richards almost send New York to the negative zone. Sometimes the shyt has me :mindblown:

The Zom thing was a desperate measure... :francis: The whole sending nyc into the negative zone is just :mindblown: still.... They could have won if they just send hulk into a black hole...:lolbron:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The Zom thing was a desperate measure... :francis: The whole sending nyc into the negative zone is just :mindblown: still.... They could have won if they just send hulk into a black hole...:lolbron:
I loled at how Hulk had them fight each other like gladiators. That was oddly satisfying considering the shyt they've done :pachaha:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Hulk was there sitting like he was shao kahn overseeing the shyt and they was fighting. shyt was hilarious they had choke collars on and erthing
world-war-hulk-4.jpg

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
This is reminding me why I didn't like Civil War towards the end. They made Tony so irredeemable. Like his actions don't even make sense in this panel. Would he really think he could roll up on Thor like that? :childplease:

Lesbianas, Civil War could have been written better.

Civil War comic wasnt that good :yeshrug:. It's pretty much guaranteed the movie will shyt on it

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
One More Day :scust:. I refuse to read dat ish

:dahell: You serious the one more day arc was the shyt.... :banderas: Seeing Peter at his most desperate a fugitive from the law hunted by everyone and everything. Peter was on edge, put back on the black suit and beat the breaks off kingpin, iron man everyone who was fukking with him...