Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Miles Morales :ufdup:
No! Parker Dammit!

B0VqMKRIIAAGaT9.jpg

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
too many people are picking team iron man, if the movie does the book any justice in its portrayal of iron man, alot of them people are gonna feel downright dirty

They already said they're not going to write Tony like he was in the book otherwise he would just be a flat out villain. They want people to walk out the movies split on who's right and if early screenings are right then they did just that.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Callin it now....if you don't go see BP when it his theaters, you're a c00n. :birdman:

Word I was telling my friend, that this Black Panther movie is our most important movie for black people in this genre. We don't get that many chances to represent on a large scale - we had Blade & Spawn but that was a long time ago. So we definitely need to support it properly. Hopefully introducing BP in Civil War will give him an extra boost. It's our job to spread the word of mouth as well.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
They aren't following that bias ass comic:youngsabo:
it aint that big lol, it was part of a discussion on :hamster: about lack of dialogue in comics, people talk, brood, then fight, then its all retardedly summed up in a "why were we fighting in the first place?" ending, then cap gets shot,

then afterward you got the skrulls taking over, norman osborn taking over and some fukkery about bringing cap back from an alternate dimension

only thing i remember is black panther and storm being married and we all know how that turned out

2655208-wolvxmen2012024cov.jpg