Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
There's so much CGI in these Comic Book Movies these Days. It's necessary, Yes. How about Different Skins in the BluRay/Digital Versions if the Movie when it's Released so that the Viewers can watch it the way they'd like to like Gamers get to Play with Certain Skins in their Campaigns.

:ohhh::jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
1-cw-cpt-america-4x6.jpg

2-cw-iron-man-4x6.jpg

3-cw-winter-soldier-4x6.jpg

10-cw-falcon-4x6.jpg

5-cw-hawkeye-4x6.jpg

7-cw-agent-13-4x6.jpg

6-cw-black-widow-4x6.jpg

8-cw-war-machine-4x6.jpg

9-cw-vision-4x6.jpg

4-cw-black-panther-4x6.jpg

11-cw-ant-man-4x6.jpg
These are dope as fuuuck

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
There's so much CGI in these Comic Book Movies these Days. It's necessary, Yes. How about Different Skins in the BluRay/Digital Versions if the Movie when it's Released so that the Viewers can watch it the way they'd like to like Gamers get to Play with Certain Skins in their Campaigns.

all for 14.99 a month, actors wont have to worry about wearing a heavy suit, they just have to wear a green jumpsuit

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

:ohhh:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
:mjlol: @ the Wolverine story arc for Civil War

Homie went on a straight up dolo mission for Nitro:russ:

:sas2: Once again, Wolverine is the only character with any sense in a major cross over. While Cap and Tony were having a pissing contest guised in political morality, Wolverine went after the actual guy who caused all the deaths in the first place AND the organization funding him.

We also know how all those guys ended once Logan was done with him too. :sas1:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
the way thor just...................... destroyed him was legendary. This is badass personified
thorman111.jpg

thorman7.jpg

thorman8.jpg

thorman9.jpg

This is reminding me why I didn't like Civil War towards the end. They made Tony so irredeemable. Like his actions don't even make sense in this panel. Would he really think he could roll up on Thor like that? :childplease:

Lesbianas, Civil War could have been written better.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
This is reminding me why I didn't like Civil War towards the end. They made Tony so irredeemable. Like his actions don't even make sense in this panel. Would he really think he could roll up on Thor like that? :childplease:

Lesbianas, Civil War could have been written better.

A big problem with a lot of these major cross overs is that many characters haven to be dumb downed or written out of character for the events to actually take place.

I actually always said Civil War with Tony and Cap in reverse roles would have made more sense given that Cap is a trained government official and owns everything he became to the government and their know-how, while Stark has always been an independent loner with the government breathing down his back and him always subverting things to escape being beholden to anyone. But to do that, they'd have to make Cap the bad guy and Marvel will NEVER do that.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
A big problem with a lot of these major cross overs is that many characters haven to be dumb downed or written out of character for the events to actually take place.

I actually always said Civil War with Tony and Cap in reverse roles would have made more sense given that Cap is a trained government official and owns everything he became to the government and their know-how, while Stark has always been an independent loner with the government breathing down his back and him always subverting things to escape being beholden to anyone. But to do that, they'd have to make Cap the bad guy and Marvel will NEVER do that.

Yup. They started off in the wrong roles off top. I remember reading good ol' boy Captain America talk down the government and shyt like :dahell:

That's why I was Team Stark. Because they went out of their way to make Cap redeemable and I was disgusted by it.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Breh I swear....... World War Hulk they got Dr Strange channeling Zom's power, a creature that almost fukked over the universe. Had Reed Richards almost send New York to the negative zone. Sometimes the shyt has me :mindblown: