Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If it was just registering then it would not be a problem but Stark's registration basically meant you were entered into indentured servitude to the government. And saying no got you shipped off to some prison in another dimension.
You had people who had been working side by side with Stark now being hunted by deputized super-villains all with the co-sign of Iron Man which didn't help the situation either.
Stark was a shytheel for everything he did with the SHRA.
Captain America was wrong.

And he's an idiot

If you're going to be a soldier you have to be in a military.

If you want to be a super hero fighting crime, in events that lead to the destruction of cities and destroy lives you can't be out there rogue.

If you have powers and want to work at McDonalds you don't need to register. It's simple

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Chris Evans is still signed for one more movie, and Marvel won't leave that money on the table. Probably will be Infinity War Pt 2 :ehh:
Yeah Chris gonna renegotiate his contract in the meantime. If it falls through expect them infinity gems to make sure evans is no longer apart of this reality.

I hope they kill him off og infinity war style

cap_slap.png

YMHXeUP.jpg

thanos3-1024x575.jpg

terrxa-ironmans-head.jpg
q

+
thanos-vision.jpg

The way they can use the multiverse to explain so much Bullshyt in the future :banderas:

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
i'm sick of cap's hypocritical righteousness. He's tyrannical.

and i'm sick of seeing him punch fukking iron man. He's a human on steroids punching damn near indestructible steel. Come on now