Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Cap been a hypocrite since Winter Soldier. It's one of the reasons I dont like the movie. He thinks he's above it all. It's okay for him to do covert ops, but not when others do it. fukk him and all he stands for.

at least Stark realizes they need to be reined in.

Cap is always out in the open...he ain't no Wolverine type.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
shyt i cant even remember well havent played that game in ages, but he wanted the hard drive or some shyt you obtain from a cabin earlier in the mission
Yeah, it's the beginning real mission I think. The hardest shyt ever. I had some autosave on hardest mode, where I was bumrushed in a cabin. I was pissed going through all of that to get shot. Pretty good story.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Cap is always out in the open...he ain't no Wolverine type.
Wolverine don't have shyt on Cap. Wolverine will force you to do everything his way (much wetwork), and leave because he couldn't fukk a married chick :wtf:. Cap just makes sure it's on the level, and goes to visit an old ass woman he was really in love with. Honor code.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Cap been a hypocrite since Winter Soldier. It's one of the reasons I dont like the movie. He thinks he's above it all. It's okay for him to do covert ops, but not when others do it. fukk him and all he stands for.

at least Stark realizes they need to be reined in.

Stark and his family caused more fukkery than everyone else.

1. His weapons have been used by terrorists for decades
2. He accidently created Ultron
3. Stark Tower provided Loki the power to let the chitari through the portal.
4. He helped inspire the mandarin
5. His pops stole the arc reactor tech

I can go on and on

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

I can go on and on
And when Quicksilver brought it up breh had the nerve to say he was never bout that life :mjlol:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

I can go on and on
This is why I can't rock with Tony on this shyt. Him and his whole bloodline have caused more damage and destruction to mankind than anyone. The nerve of him trying to tell people they need to be put in check when he has been running wreckless by creating Ultron who damn near killed the entire planet not just the country to his old man finding the Tesseract and Thor trying to warn them that what would happen. Dumb ass Shield let Hydra grow under their noses for years and if it wasn't for Cap everyone who Hydra labeled a threat would have died. All this shyt is the government and Tony's fault. They gonna realize it once Thanos comes on the scene and bytch slaps everyone.
tumblr_nt3244nBVC1qz5q5lo1_500.gif

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This is why I can't rock with Tony on this shyt. Him and his whole bloodline have caused more damage and destruction to mankind than anyone. The nerve of him trying to tell people they need to be put in check when he has been running wreckless by creating Ultron who damn near killed the entire planet not just the country to his old man finding the Tesseract and Thor trying to warn them that what would happen. Dumb ass Shield let Hydra grow under their noses for years and if it wasn't for Cap everyone who Hydra labeled a threat would have died. All this shyt is the government and Tony's fault. They gonna realize it once Thanos comes on the scene and bytch slaps everyone.
tumblr_nt3244nBVC1qz5q5lo1_500.gif

Not to mention the military didn't even want to go rescue Bucky and his crew. If it wasn't for Cap, Bucky would've been like that black guy on the first and second season of agents of shield.

The biggest culprit in all of this is Shield though. Most of these problems if not all of them happened because shield allowed hydra to infiltrate them.

It's to the point now where I think Hydra had more people inside than actual shield agents :russ:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Not to mention the military didn't even want to go rescue Bucky and his crew. If it wasn't for Cap, Bucky would've been like that black guy on the first and second season of agents of shield.

The biggest culprit in all of this is Shield though. Most of these problems if not all of them happened because shield allowed hydra to infiltrate them.

It's to the point now where I think Hydra had more people inside than actual shield agents :russ:
Oh yea the government takes the brunt of the blame but Howard Stark was the HNIC and their main go to guy and top scientist and Tony just carried on the legacy by making weapons and causing pure fukkery. Hell they could have left Cap on ice. He was cool being gone for 60 years but they just had to go thaw him out ask for his help and then blame him for shyt when it goes wrong when it was the government and Tony's fault to begin with. He told Fury at the beginning of the 1st Avengers movie they should have left the Tesseract at the bottom of the ocean but nooooo They just couldn't leave well enough alone.

Daps
I'm even watching that Ultimate Spider-Man now. What's the consensus on this? I think I enjoy it, it's quite good..