Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
12818981_241916189484792_1551121578_n.jpg

Fandom blows my mind sometimes. So many talented artists znd writers.

i'm sick of cap's hypocritical righteousness. He's tyrannical. and i'm sick of seeing him punch fukking iron man. He's a human on steroids punching damn near indestructible steel. Come on now

:usure: C'mon now, Stark privatized world peace, profitted from war, used the globe to test his little creations and ventures, and now he want to make sure those in power are 'kept in check'. He's the biggest hypocrite of all. Cap has always been suspicious of goverment control and has continously broke rules when he felt it it was the best course of action, and the government usually rewarded him for it. Now when they lose control they want to scold him for it? They're hypocrites too.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Fandom blows my mind sometimes. So many talented artists znd writers.

:usure: C'mon now, Stark privatized world peace, profitted from war, used the globe to test his little creations and ventures, and now he want to make sure those in power are 'kept in check'. He's the biggest hypocrite of all. Cap has always been suspicious of goverment control and has continously broke rules when he felt it it was the best course of action, and the government usually rewarded him for it. Now when they lose control they want to scold him for it? They're hypocrites too.
Cap been a hypocrite since Winter Soldier. It's one of the reasons I dont like the movie. He thinks he's above it all. It's okay for him to do covert ops, but not when others do it. fukk him and all he stands for.

at least Stark realizes they need to be reined in.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Cap been a hypocrite since Winter Soldier. It's one of the reasons I dont like the movie. He thinks he's above it all. It's okay for him to do covert ops, but not when others do it. fukk him and all he stands for.

at least Stark realizes they need to be reined in.
:what:

When did he do a covert op? He was working for Shield on that boat. Stark was flying around on a ego trip. Don't see the hate for Cap. He's pretty much the Founding Fathers to me.

If you hare Cap, you love privatization as mentioned before. Only fascists want everyone with powers to be "registered". What does that even mean. Stark is pretty much a genius human, so he has no skin in the game, but the rest? I really like Stark, but can't wait til Bucky and Cap handle that ass.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
:what:

When did he do a covert op? He was working for Shield on that boat. Stark was flying around on a ego trip. Don't see the hate for Cap. He's pretty much the Founding Fathers to me.
Those SHIELD missions werent government sanctioned. SHIELD was operating independently like the CIA.

MrSinnister

Daps
Those SHIELD missions werent government sanctioned. SHIELD was operating independently like the CIA.
SHIELD is essentially a cut above the US Defense government. They answer to themselves, but are an adjunct. Cap was fighting terrorism in the name of US interests, so I don't really see it as a covert op that was hypocritical.

SHIELD/HYDRA Turned on them, and not the other way around. You find a mission where he's fukking up shyt in Honduras, and we'll have a conversation. SHIELD was built to deal with the shyt normal people couldn't. You can almost call them an international agency, based in the US.

Not to come at you lol....you could likely explain it better than I can, as I'm not a comic book buff. It's just the sense I've gotten watching the movies.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Nah, cap was pissed before they turned. He didnt like that Widow was there for a mission of her own that he wasnt made aware of. It's all ego for him, but then again he's a white guy from the 40s so of course he's entitled and it all has to be about him

MrSinnister

Daps
Nah, cap was pissed before they turned. He didnt like that Widow was there for a mission of her own that he wasnt made aware of. It's all ego for him, but then again he's a white guy from the 40s so of course he's entitled and it all has to be about him
True, I forgot about that part. fukk all the rest of that. He's seen the rise of Fascism first hand. I would think that would hip him to some things about what really makes America great, and if he can't fight for that, he'd rather dream of the girl he could've had.

Best hero in Marvel cinema, until I see what Panther's about. Took Wolverine's crown in Winter Soldier and never looked back.

:salute: Team Cap 4Life

Conz

Superstar
Daps
True, I forgot about that part. fukk all the rest of that. He's seen the rise of Fascism first hand. I would think that would hip him to some things about what really makes America great, and if he can't fight for that, he'd rather dream of the girl he could've had.

Best hero in Marvel cinema, until I see what Panther's about. Took Wolverine's crown in Winter Soldier and never looked back.

:salute: Team Cap 4Life

that shieldwork :ohhh:

MrSinnister

Daps
He still shouldnt be able to punch steel
Cap and Hulk are pretty much gamma powered x1000. He shouldn't dent Vibranium. Hulk has a lot more mass velocity with superpowered strength. He should.

Idk, the scene with Bucky and Cap is different. They're laying hellified combos on his regular armor. But Cap could definitely punch through steel, esp. when angry.