Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her warping abilities were taken away and she was nerfed with only the ability to be telepathic and telekinetic. I'm assuming the explanation will be their link to the mindstone and that'll be the only way she can affect him. Dude is indestructible though with the vibranium.

Just wait until she meets Dr.Strange:sas2:

They ain't gone know what to do with her after that:sas1:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

As soon as I made this on imgur im already getting downvoted... :mjlol:

5508660625670144.png

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Marvel could honestly make an MCU just based on Marvels cosmic side and it would shyt on star wars and star trek
With GoTG, Thanos being the biggest bad in the MCU and Captain Marvel on deck I think it is heading in that direction, seriously. Sci-Fi isn't going to know what hit them. :myman:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Real talk this was one of my favorite panels of the whole thing. You could tell the frustration Richard had. The aftermath of the civil war was a thing to behold. Ironman got a brunt of it. Thor was another off world hero that was pissed
thorman1.jpg

thorman2.jpg

thorman3.jpg

thorman4.jpg

thorman5.jpg
That was a good issue. I pretty much loved every moment of people shytting on Iron Man following Civil War. I have never been the biggest Stark fan in the comics and the way Millar wrote him in Civil War just made it impossible for me to ever even partially like the guy. Stark is a pure unfiltered a$$hole.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
That was a good issue. I pretty much loved every moment of people shytting on Iron Man following Civil War. I have never been the biggest Stark fan in the comics and the way Millar wrote him in Civil War just made it impossible for me to ever even partially like the guy. Stark is a pure unfiltered a$$hole.
the way thor just...................... destroyed him was legendary. This is badass personified
thorman111.jpg

thorman7.jpg

thorman8.jpg

thorman9.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I loved those couple issues of Nova (plus the Annihilation Wave event was a billion times better than Civil War could have even dreamed of being) because Stark was a c*nt throughout the entirety of Civil War.
OXVhSu2.jpg

c1hKFJI.jpg

:deadmanny: At saving the Universe and nobody knowing about that shyt. lol. Richard like :what:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:deadmanny: At saving the Universe and nobody knowing about that shyt. lol. Richard like :what:
shyt gets even more hilarious when you realize that the annihilation wave is from the negative zone and that is the dimension where reed richards and co put prisoners in some of who were their comrades.Did I mention that Prison 42, where superhero detainees were sent, was a will sapping prison? Essentially, the prison cells in prison 42 caused the inmate of the cell to become docile and depressed. In one case one prison inmate COMMITTED SUICIDE................Its a miracle/writers convenience that the prisoners (again some who are their former comrades) were not destroyed by the annihilation wave because later on blastaar wrecks the prison :pachaha:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
With GoTG, Thanos being the biggest bad in the MCU and Captain Marvel on deck I think it is heading in that direction, seriously. Sci-Fi isn't going to know what hit them. :myman:
wait til Marvel takes eventually over the zombie genre :banderas:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
the way thor just...................... destroyed him was legendary. This is badass personified
thorman111.jpg

thorman7.jpg

thorman8.jpg

thorman9.jpg

:gladbron::smugfavre::obama::salute: I would LOVE to see this shyt played out on screen. Stark needs to be put down like a rabid dog. I really hope they go there. Too many people mistake the levity of the first movie as a indicator of the character's intelligence. He's a freakin' god, not a bumbling comic relief buffoon.