Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
nikkas saying the ONLY way to build universes is to do solos after solos until the big join up... LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO idiots

its a good thing you nikkas dont work for studios... just because marvel did it and it worked doesnt mean ITS THE ONLY fukkING WAY..

if DC did that it'll be oh wow hy they copying marvel, be original..

They did something different where we are thrown right in the middle and it looks like it will work, now let them rock and we can see which sides angle worked the best..

nikkas cant keep that marvel dikk out they mouths.. this why you can never have proper discussions on here

I'm convinced nikkas just love to stan stuff and argue. We're getting relatively faithful comic book adaptions to movies and people still cant be happy.

BvS is gonna be good btw.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I didn't see anything on this, so I'm gonna post a few of the Tumblr responses from yesterday. FYI CA/MCU is HUGE on Tumblr, so being smart PR hustlers, they hosted a live Q & A on Buzzfeed with the Russo brothers, RDJ, Chadwick, Evans, and Sebastian.

Official Tumblr of BuzzFeed dot com (the website)

I was worried it was going to be all RDJ and Evans, but I was so happy to see that Chadwick got a LOT of questions and he answered very eloquently. In particular, his answers about being a black role model/superhero and joining the Avengers were ace.

:russ:
Thats cool as hell

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
its the steve ditko suit

all it needs are the webs under the arms

what a time to be alive :mjcry:

12795499_10154079814869962_4407415843017731498_n.jpg

what you think them black bars are for :youngsabo:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
How you think vision was gonna be defeated tho... :pachaha: she's a woman who has the ability to warp and shape reality in the comics... that is OP enough...:lolbron:
Her warping abilities were taken away and she was nerfed with only the ability to be telepathic and telekinetic. I'm assuming the explanation will be their link to the mindstone and that'll be the only way she can affect him. Dude is indestructible though with the vibranium.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I loved those couple issues of Nova (plus the Annihilation Wave event was a billion times better than Civil War could have even dreamed of being) because Stark was a c*nt throughout the entirety of Civil War.
OXVhSu2.jpg

c1hKFJI.jpg

Marvel could honestly make an MCU just based on Marvels cosmic side and it would shyt on star wars and star trek

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Her warping abilities were taken away and she was nerfed with only the ability to be telepathic and telekinetic. I'm assuming the explanation will be their link to the mindstone and that'll be the only way she can affect him. Dude is indestructible though with the vibranium.

He's still a machine.... and I know her powers was nerfed but I imagine she's pushing this dude down with all she got...:whoo:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I didn't see anything on this, so I'm gonna post a few of the Tumblr responses from yesterday. FYI CA/MCU is HUGE on Tumblr, so being smart PR hustlers, they hosted a live Q & A on Buzzfeed with the Russo brothers, RDJ, Chadwick, Evans, and Sebastian.

Official Tumblr of BuzzFeed dot com (the website)

I was worried it was going to be all RDJ and Evans, but I was so happy to see that Chadwick got a LOT of questions and he answered very eloquently. In particular, his answers about being a black role model/superhero and joining the Avengers were ace.

@Ziggiy they got the right breh for the role, he "gets" it :obama:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
that's just marvel's explanation to the general audience, and the avengers' explanation to each other

she tosses hexes that affect reality just like her comic book counterpart. If you notice, her powers look just like the aether from thor: the dark world. Which was the reality stone...

tumblr_n4cms7IR5X1r0xw5zo2_250.gif
tumblr_nb7519vEKH1rgx5bqo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_ny91mhSu7N1sip5pu_500.gif
tumblr_no5h2zXIMi1r9pt1so2_500.gif

so vision has the mind stone, and she has loose control over reality. Their evenly matched for the most part, if not an uneven matchup cause her powers don't need a gem embedded...​

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I loved those couple issues of Nova (plus the Annihilation Wave event was a billion times better than Civil War could have even dreamed of being) because Stark was a c*nt throughout the entirety of Civil War.
OXVhSu2.jpg

c1hKFJI.jpg
Real talk this was one of my favorite panels of the whole thing. You could tell the frustration Richard had. The aftermath of the civil war was a thing to behold. Ironman got a brunt of it. Thor was another off world hero that was pissed
thorman1.jpg

thorman2.jpg

thorman3.jpg

thorman4.jpg

thorman5.jpg

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in the comics for civil war was thor and hulk in it and if they were whats the reason for not putting them in the movie