Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
DC doesn't really need a bunch of movies to introduce their characters. Batman has had 8 feature films and four animated series in the last 30 years, The Flash has had two live action in series in the last 25 years and appeared in a animated series, and Wonder Woman is known due to her 70's series and being in the Superfriends cartoon and Justice League cartoon.

DC has the advantage over Marvel because most of their characters have had a constant mainstream presence for over 50 years.

that is so true.. And honestly before these movies .. I HATED capt America, thought he was corny... I didn't care for iron man and thor either.. I only semi liked thor when he had that cane he use hit to the ground and transform and the cane was his hammer..

Last edited:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that is so true.. And honestly before these movies .. I HATED capt America, thought he was corner... I didn't care for iron man and thor either.. I only semi liked thor when he had that cane he use hit to the ground and transform and the cane was his hammer..

This describes me to growing up I was always into Batman so I knew about the other DC peeps but hardly knew anything about marvel. I didn't see the first CA movie until right before winter soldier came on

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
This describes me to growing up I was always into Batman so I knew about the other DC peeps but hardly knew anything about marvel. I didn't see the first CA movie until right before winter soldier came on
you mind answering...
where are you from?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
#TeamStark all day, every day. I had my issues with some of the things he and Reed did in the comics (cloning Thor, using the Negative Zone as a prison), but at the end of the day at least Tony tries to come up with solutions while all Cap does is spout boy scout bullshyt without providing suggestions to solve problems. Same goes for the incursions.

Btw, I don't see the issue with superhero registration. Cops wear badges. I can look up who works for the FBI, CIA, etc. Vigilante crime fighting is illegal. If you want to fight crime, what's wrong with being registered to do it? Don't bring up their families not being safe because cops and other crime fighters face the same issue. Mutant registration is an actual violation of rights. Making sure nikkas are officially documented to fight crime isnt.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
#TeamStark all day, every day. I had my issues with some of the things he and Reed did in the comics (cloning Thor, using the Negative Zone as a prison), but at the end of the day at least Tony tries to come up with solutions while all Cap does is spout boy scout bullshyt without providing suggestions to solve problems. Same goes for the incursions.

Btw, I don't see the issue with superhero registration. Cops wear badges. I can look up who works for the FBI, CIA, etc. Vigilante crime fighting is illegal. If you want to fight crime, what's wrong with being registered to do it? Don't bring up their families not being safe because cops and other crime fighters face the same issue. Mutant registration is an actual violation of rights. Making sure nikkas are officially documented to fight crime isnt.

...So you gonna wholeheartedly gonna give up your entire freedom and life to the govt no questions asked???? :francis: So you gonna believe the govt is not gonna use you in a weapon X program??? Genetic manipulation, cloning, Threatening to kill your family members when you step outta line, imprisonment, bombs in your neck to FORCE you to work (Suicide Squad/ Argus M.O.)

Yeah ok....:mjlol:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

If it was just registering then it would not be a problem but Stark's registration basically meant you were entered into indentured servitude to the government. And saying no got you shipped off to some prison in another dimension.
You had people who had been working side by side with Stark now being hunted by deputized super-villains all with the co-sign of Iron Man which didn't help the situation either.
Stark was a shytheel for everything he did with the SHRA.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
...So you gonna wholeheartedly gonna give up your entire freedom and life to the govt no questions asked???? :francis: So you gonna believe the govt is not gonna use you in a weapon X program??? Genetic manipulation, cloning, Threatening to kill your family members when you step outta line, imprisonment, bombs in your neck to FORCE you to work (Suicide Squad/ Argus M.O.)

Yeah ok....:mjlol:
Registration was optional. You didn't have to register if you weren't going to fight crime:manny:They'really gonna use me in a Weapon X program? Put bombs in my neck? How, Sway?:dwillhuh:I'm just gonna volunteer for that? These are a bunch of super powered beings. They can revolt against the government if need be. And what freedom are they giving up, btw? Giving their names is giving away their freedom? The multitude of heroes that registered went on to form superhero groups around the country, free to do as they pleased.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

That's all good but when your registration info is public .. that's the problem..
And Besides the Shield and the Government is all HYDRA'ed up... registration aint gonna be good. Cap saw in WS how long and deep hydra was in there.. there's no going back now... Don't Truss Em

Another thing. all these heroes aren't US born. so they cant register to the US govt.. so who? the UN? are you asking ALL countries to agree... they need a VISA to save the US? remember just like the Alien status in the US now.. just being here isn't enough.. SO who do these superheroes register to..

Last edited: