Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
A lot of how this movie came about was almost by sheer luck and great timing. First, it was going to be another Cap sequel also featuring Hawkeye and introducing Black Panther into the MCU. Then, RDJ got on board and then after that, most of The Avengers cast came back. Then, the SONY hack happened, causing them to go into dire need (they were already there, but that was the breaking point), thus forcing them to make a deal with Disney/Marvel so we could get Spiderman.

This all happened between October 2014 and February 2015, I might add.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Almost a day later I still can't process it all... I need more hands... :noah:
y2wd9rKh.jpg

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
For those of you who aren't up on Black Panther (and you aren't then :ufdup:), watch this.

Dude fought The Avengers just to see if they were a worthy team to join.

Shout out to Wasp for being completely useless in this fight. :russ:

Dude has a history of taking on factions solo, did the same thing to FF4 back on the 90s tv show, but they humbled him in the end? :mjcry:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
It's like when Nova comes back to Earth after the universe was almost destroyed by the Annihilation wave just to see the super heroes killing each other completely unaware of what happened :wtf:

He hits Tony with the:dwillhuh::what: when Tony asks him to register and then is like fukk this place and :cape:back to space

You got a link of this panel? :feedme:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I didn't see anything on this, so I'm gonna post a few of the Tumblr responses from yesterday. FYI CA/MCU is HUGE on Tumblr, so being smart PR hustlers, they hosted a live Q & A on Buzzfeed with the Russo brothers, RDJ, Chadwick, Evans, and Sebastian.

Official Tumblr of BuzzFeed dot com (the website)

I was worried it was going to be all RDJ and Evans, but I was so happy to see that Chadwick got a LOT of questions and he answered very eloquently. In particular, his answers about being a black role model/superhero and joining the Avengers were ace.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It's like when Nova comes back to Earth after the universe was almost destroyed by the Annihilation wave just to see the super heroes killing each other completely unaware of what happened :wtf:

He hits Tony with the:dwillhuh::what: when Tony asks him to register and then is like fukk this place and :cape:back to space
I loved those couple issues of Nova (plus the Annihilation Wave event was a billion times better than Civil War could have even dreamed of being) because Stark was a c*nt throughout the entirety of Civil War.
OXVhSu2.jpg

c1hKFJI.jpg