Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't be surprised if they made Black Panther a homosexual.
well to be fair, one of the best and most beloved badasses in tv/movie history was a gay character

400px-Omar.jpg

I think with Coogler and co at the helm we don't have to worry that much.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Lol at people wanting to speed up things faster: JL, thanos ...

These are high production movies and they arent made for just us heroe fans. They always have to look at the big picture on how to appeal to the bigger audience.

When i went to watch deadpool there were groups of chicks, young people/old etc. They know full well if they made it just for us they wouldnt break even.

We can go back and forth on how marvel did it but this movie is a prime example. Because of the previous stand alone movies we know the personality of rogers and of stark, so the angle of choosing a side because more interesting because movie goers are more affiliated with one person then another.

As for spider-man you do realise they now casted a kid to play him right?? What did you expect a grown up voice and punch line? High end suit? If anything they are going to keep it real and they are going to do him justice!

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I think this has a real chance to be Marvel's best film. I like the story, it has a lot of backstory that makes sense and it has the Russos directing. I think they'll keep some humor but it's obviously going to be more politically driven and violent which the MCU needs. I don't mind a good action/comedy. I thought Guardians of the Galaxy was very good in that respect and Ant-Man was okay too. But then I didn't care for Iron Man 3 and Age of Ultron was very average.. this will be different. Winter Soldier is the best Marvel movie so far, the action sequences were great and everyone was using live fire if that makes sense. The bullets were real. This could definitely top that.

Can't wait :whew:
Personally for me, this is my "Infinity War." Unlike most comic fans, I don't care for the Thanos character or other characters like him (super OPed villains), so I'm not looking that forward to Infinity War. Civil War is the Marvel/Avengers movie of my dreams.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I don't think there will be an iron spider suit. I think this is the version of that. Someone else probably said it but I'm not going back through 100s of pages to find out
the whole iron spider thing is speculation he's going to have a homemade suit at first

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I don't think there will be an iron spider suit. I think this is the version of that. Someone else probably said it but I'm not going back through 100s of pages to find out

Yea if you look at parkers suit, the spider in front has a more angular, hexagon kinda look.

Actually, the whole suit kinda gives off a more digital, cyber vibe with the addition of thin, black angular lines in the blue area, along with the bold, black angular lines on the arms and boots.

Plus the eyes have a mechanical, camera lens type movement.