Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
It is an alternative though they could've decided to do the solo films and then have it lead to JL but they didn't. I feel like it won't matter how they get to the Justice League anyway all that matters is if the movie is good.

But up until Marvel did that with the Avengers, that's literally what everyone has been doing.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
But up until Marvel did that with the Avengers, that's literally what everyone has been doing.
Yeah doesn't that gives them another reason to build their universe differently everybody is doing the same thing might as well switch it up especially when Batman and Superman don't need building like the rest of the MCU heroes due to their significance in pop culture use them to introduce you to the rest of the justice league.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On another note. THIS is the reason, I'm not feeling all of those characters being in Batman Vs Superman. The shyt just doesn't feel organic. Like when The GOTG finally come into play during the Infinity Wars that shyt will be SPECIAL. you watched the shyt build up over like a decade and a half worth of films. It doesn't just feel thrown together.
it doesn't need to when its the JLA:wow:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The amount of money they're going to make off this fact is just :wow:

If Fox are smart, they'll cut the deal for F4 and corner the market for superhero intergalactic family adventure movies, before 'The Incredibles' come back around. The madness Feige and them could get up to with Doom and Galactus :whew:

What's Brad Bird's resume looking like these days? :jbhmm:

The fact they dont have doom and galactus really bugs me cause phase 4 just SCREAMS the "cosmic" side of marvel

Doc strange captain marvel inhumans?? I fully expect phase 4 to also introduce mephisto blackheart and ghost rider. Marvel NEEDS doom and silver surfer man.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
It is an alternative though they could've decided to do the solo films and then have it lead to JL but they didn't. I feel like it won't matter how they get to the Justice League anyway all that matters is if the movies leading up to it are good and JL itself is good.

Making it episodic makes the whole thing easier to follow. If DC is going the 'Rashomon' route, they need to consistently pay as much attention to detail as they did with this:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Do you guys enjoy arguing back and forth?

One poster doesn't give info that a single word would suffice but instead types more than he would have to, to say "i'll never tell."

Poster two could use google to find what poster one didn't want to tell him, but will ask again.

The coli :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Yeah doesn't that gives them another reason to build their universe differently everybody is doing the same thing might as well switch it up especially when Batman and Superman don't need building like the rest of the MCU heroes due to their significance in pop culture use them to introduce you to the rest of the justice league.

And yet that is what they are doing. Anyways how can you fit those characters. Characters with such gravitas into a 2:30 minute film and give them their due. This isn't Black Panther or Vision or Ant-Man this is literally the A list of DC comics. You gonna just throw in WW, Flash, Aquaman for effect, without a cinematic impact? Like I said, You can do it. But eh. I would have loved a standalone Aquaman, Green Lantern(in universe and good) Flash film. But when it comes down to it if they pull it off it wont matter. But the Justice League isn't Suicide Squad.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Do you guys enjoy arguing back and forth?

One poster doesn't give info that a single word would suffice but instead types more than he would have to, to say "i'll never tell."

Poster two could use google to find what poster one didn't want to tell him, but will ask again.

The coli :blessed:
I REALLY hope you dont think we're serious:stopitslime:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
6864g9E.jpg

Bini Knight

All Star
Daps
Not really breh the way both studios are approaching their universes makes sense to me, i don't think its as hard as you guys make it seem :yeshrug:. Ya'll forget stories are being told and the story is going to play out with the overlying narrative that is pushed through each movie. Flash and Aquaman's story maybe only needs to be highlighted in solo movies after JL1 because its integral to JL2 and so on. If you think of the universes as a comicbook or series it makes sense, atleast to me. Im not trying to wait till 2020 to see Pifftice leauge.................i digress we losing focus off the piff that the Russos bout to bless us with :whoo: