Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
tumblr_o3u37iee5C1qd4rf5o1_540.gif

Vision on his knees like

635838242745994953-2070492252_IMG_5698.GIF

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The fact they dont have doom and galactus really bugs me cause phase 4 just SCREAMS the "cosmic" side of marvel

Doc strange captain marvel inhumans?? I fully expect phase 4 to also introduce mephisto blackheart and ghost rider. Marvel NEEDS doom and silver surfer man.

I feel like Fox is going to do the same split as Sony did with Spidey - that would open up the Skrulls and Annihilus as well. Then we're closer than ever to getting 'The Illuminati'

I'm guessing Universal has no plans for a Namor movie. either... :jbhmm:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats the thing it needed it more than Avengers. You could have thrown the Avengers together and no one would have given a fukk. But they built it up.
true but nobody cares they threw a new batman on the scene when we had bale for a decade. because its Batman, hes that dude:youngsabo:

same with the other ones, i would like some build up too but lets be serious we need a JLA movie asap and riding the Superman wave is a shortcut. DC didn't plan this out right but ill give them a pass if the movies are piff

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I feel like Fox is going to do the same split as Sony did with Spidey - that would open up the Skrulls and Annihilus as well. Then we're closer than ever to getting 'The Illuminati'

I'm guessing Universal has no plans for a Namor movie. either... :jbhmm:
I feel we'll get an announcement about FF coming back to Marvel this year I don't see FF staying at FOX. The brand is hurt and there isn't much they can do with it.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spider mans costume is trash. Looks like a childrens kids toy version from mcdonalds. Some off brand garbage.

Easily the woat costume in all the spidey flicks.

Maaaan that shyt looks embarrassingly cartoonish:scust:

And then his first words "Hi everyone" sounding like a 10 year old with 0 enthusiasm

Its over for Spiderman yall,it just is:mjcry:...Fox really though Marvel was going to do them a favor too

They cant make much more money then they already making over at Marvel,Spiderman will just be used as Tonys errand boy for the avengers,and tonys inspiration for web jokes and spider puns, and he will be no bigger than he was over at Fox,at least he didn't come off like a lackey before:snoop:

Getting called underoos now?worst costume of all the Spiderman movies,this is a all time low:mjcry:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Maaaan that shyt looks embarrassingly cartoonish:scust:

And then his first words "Hi everyone" sounding like a 10 year old with 0 enthusiasm

Its over for Spiderman yall,it just is:mjcry:...Fox really though Marvel was going to do them a favor too

They cant make much more money then they already making over at Marvel,Spiderman will just be used as Tonys errand boy for the avengers,and tonys inspiration for web jokes and spider puns, and he will be no bigger than he was over at Fox,at least he didn't come off like a lackey before:snoop:

Getting called underoos now?worst costume of all the Spiderman movies,this is a all time low:mjcry:
Yeah. 100% every single thing about how marvel is handling spider man is crap.

High school peter AGAIN
cartoony fake ass costume
Tiny tim motherfukker cast

:gag:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Does anyone else think that the reason test audiences have said that Civil War ends on a dour note is NOT because of a character death but because Team Cap essentially loses?

And by loses I mean Team Cap and The New Avengers get defeated and Steve Rogers is caught and inprisoned?

During a brief scene in the trailer we see what looks like it could be Prison 42, and who better to place in such a high tech prison than Steve Rogers, Scarlett Witch, and potentially Bucky? With Ant-Man, Falcon, and Hawkeye on the run, Tony completely estranged from the team, and The Avengers pretty much disbanded, that would make for one HELL of an unhappy ending.

Plus nobody dies, setting up the eventual reconciliation in Infinity War.

I could also see Black Panther, again with the caveat that Bucky is NOT T'Chaka's murderer, compromising with the government and allowing Bucky to be imprisoned for his crimes after he is subdued.

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Does anyone else think that the reason test audiences have said that Civil War ends on a dour note is NOT because of a character death but because Team Cap essentially loses?

And by loses I mean Team Cap and The New Avengers get defeated and Steve Rogers is caught and inprisoned?

During a brief shyt we see what looks like it could be Prison 42, and who better to place in such a high tech prison is Steve Rogers, Scarlett Witch, and potentially Bucky? With Ant-Man, Falcon, and Hawkeye on the run, Tony completely estranged from the team, and The Avengers pretty much disbanded, that would make for one HELL of an unhappy ending.

Plus nobody dies,
setting up the eventual reconciliation in Infinity War.

I could also see Black Panther, again with the caveat that Bucky is NOT T'Chaka's murderer, compromising with the government and allowing Bucky to be imprisoned for his crimes after he is subdued.

:patrice:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm not knocking it. To be honest I'm way more excited for Suicide Squad than BVS but that's just me. Plus I think BVS will be good, no way DC throws 200+ million at this film and it turns out trash. BUT, I'm not going to lie, The reason the Avengers and these films have been so captivating is because of the build up. Now, do I think Any of it will match The Avengers? No. Because ultimately that was the plan from the beginning. But when They put ALL these folks in the film and the way they did it organically. I can't help but be like WOW. that is fukking dope. I mean, who the fukk needs WW in Batman Vs Superman. WW is an icon. Aquaman. Aquaman is an icon. Flash. Flash is an icon. These aren't characters like War Machine, or Antman. These are people who should have their own standalone films upon introduction IMO.
Forgot about Man of Steel breh?

Its 2 weeks out and no screenings yet. Its gonna most likely be ass.

Will still print money though