Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Does anyone else think that the reason test audiences have said that Civil War ends on a dour note is NOT because of a character death but because Team Cap essentially loses?

And by loses I mean Team Cap and The New Avengers get defeated and Steve Rogers is caught and inprisoned?

During a brief shyt we see what looks like it could be Prison 42, and who better to place in such a high tech prison is Steve Rogers, Scarlett Witch, and potentially Bucky? With Ant-Man, Falcon, and Hawkeye on the run, Tony completely estranged from the team, and The Avengers pretty much disbanded, that would make for one HELL of an unhappy ending.

Plus nobody dies, setting up the eventual reconciliation in Infinity War.

I could also see Black Panther, again with the caveat that Bucky is NOT T'Chaka's murderer, compromising with the government and allowing Bucky to be imprisoned for his crimes after he is subdued.

shyt would be wack, i'm still waiting for them to kill off somebody of importance and this would be the movie to do it. Why would I care if the Avengers are disbanded if they come back together in IW? They need real consequences that effect the MCU

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
shyt would be wack, i'm still waiting for them to kill off somebody of importance and this would be the movie to do it. Why would I care if the Avengers are disbanded if they come back together in IW? They need real consequences that effect the MCU

I think if somebody should get murked it should be in Infinity War. Civil War doesn't necessarily need any hero to get killed because then it makes the opposing heroes look badly. For instance I don't think Rhodey is going to die because it would make Bucky irredeemable, also why I don't think Bucky kills T'Chaka either.

But there will be REAL stakes in Infinity War and Thanos killing an Avenger would be a great way of setting him up as THE villain who doesn't fukk around. Infinity War is the movie where REAL stakes need to be on the table because it's the saga that will irrevocably shape the MCU going forward.

Steve Rogers, Captain America himself inprisoned as an enemy and traitor against the very country he has sacrificed so much to protect, by Tony Stark, the man who jump started the Avengers Initiative, would be a rather dark ending. I think that would serve better than someone dying this go around

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I think if somebody should get murked it should be in Infinity War. Civil War doesn't necessarily need any hero to get killed because then it makes the opposing heroes look badly. For instance I don't think Rhodey is going to die because it would make Bucky irredeemable,Malmö why I don't think Bucky kills T'Chaka either.

But there will be REAL stakes in Infinity War and Thanos killing an Avenger would be a great way of setting him up as THE villain who doesn't fukk around. Infinity War is the movie where REAL stakes need to be in the table because it's the saga that will irrevocably shape the MCU going forward.

Steve Rogers, Captain America himself inprisoned as an enemy and traitor against the very country he has sacrificed so much to protect, by Tony Stark, the man who jump started the Avengers Initiative, would be a rather dark ending. I think that would serve better than someone dying this go around

Rumlow is still around for a reason, breh...:mjcry:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Man someone pointed out a spoiler in the trailer it's not looking too good for Bucky :mjcry:

Bucky metal arm :damn:

tumblr_inline_o3usbvTFw71r0c0be_540.jpg

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Does anyone else think that the reason test audiences have said that Civil War ends on a dour note is NOT because of a character death but because Team Cap essentially loses?

And by loses I mean Team Cap and The New Avengers get defeated and Steve Rogers is caught and inprisoned?

During a brief scene in the trailer we see what looks like it could be Prison 42, and who better to place in such a high tech prison than Steve Rogers, Scarlett Witch, and potentially Bucky? With Ant-Man, Falcon, and Hawkeye on the run, Tony completely estranged from the team, and The Avengers pretty much disbanded, that would make for one HELL of an unhappy ending.

Plus nobody dies, setting up the eventual reconciliation in Infinity War.

I could also see Black Panther, again with the caveat that Bucky is NOT T'Chaka's murderer, compromising with the government and allowing Bucky to be imprisoned for his crimes after he is subdued.
:ohhh: