Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I get what you're saying, but they couldn't follow the exact Marvel model. Marvel had a 5 year head start on their universe :manny:

It all depends on BvS though. If they execute that well and the cameo's of the other characters feels organic it can work. :ehh:

Its kind of going to be like watching the Avengers from jump and then seeing them get their own films. Its all about the execution now. :yeshrug:

I'm not knocking it. To be honest I'm way more excited for Suicide Squad than BVS but that's just me. Plus I think BVS will be good, no way DC throws 200+ million at this film and it turns out trash. BUT, I'm not going to lie, The reason the Avengers and these films have been so captivating is because of the build up. Now, do I think Any of it will match The Avengers? No. Because ultimately that was the plan from the beginning. But when They put ALL these folks in the film and the way they did it organically. I can't help but be like WOW. that is fukking dope. I mean, who the fukk needs WW in Batman Vs Superman. WW is an icon. Aquaman. Aquaman is an icon. Flash. Flash is an icon. These aren't characters like War Machine, or Antman. These are people who should have their own standalone films upon introduction IMO.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I'm not knocking it. To be honest I'm way more excited for Suicide Squad than BVS but that's just me. Plus I think BVS will be good, no way DC throws 200+ million at this film and it turns out trash. BUT, I'm not going to lie, The reason the Avengers and these films have been so captivating is because of the build up. Now, do I think Any of it will match The Avengers? No. Because ultimately that was the plan from the beginning. But when They put ALL these folks in the film and the way they did it organically. I can't help but be like WOW. that is fukking dope. I mean, who the fukk needs WW in Batman Vs Superman. WW is an icon. Aquaman. Aquaman is an icon. Flash. Flash is an icon. These aren't characters like War Machine, or Antman. These are people who should have their own standalone films upon introduction IMO.

Maybe people need to realise there are more than ONE way to build a universe.. its like you guys are so warped in what marvel does that you've forced yourself to believe its the ONLY way.. its not

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Maybe people need to realise there are more than ONE way to build a universe.. its like you guys are so warped in what marvel does that you've forced yourself to believe its the ONLY way.. its not

Breh what Marvel has done is LEGENDARY. A shared film universe, culminating into a stand alone franchise. It's not amazing now. But at the time. No other franchise ever had done that. DC isn't doing anything that historic.

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Cause it IS the ONLY way until a muthafukka proves otherwise :what:
Aint nobody force noone to believe that shyt
Its being shown

But time will tell

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Breh what Marvel has done is LEGENDARY. A shared film universe. It's not amazing now. But at the time. No other franchise ever had done that. DC isn't doing anything that historic.
This is patently fasle and has been said repeatedly.

Universal already made a cinematuc universe with their monster films.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Breh what Marvel has done is LEGENDARY. A shared film universe. It's not amazing now. But at the time. No other franchise ever had done that. DC isn't doing anything that historic.
They really cant
Its almost amazing how they managed to make it pop with the animated shyt with them bland ass characters
DC like the brand of comics for muthafukkas who cant dunk

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
People need to understand SPIDEY IS A fukkING KID. He's like in 10th grade. And WE KNEW THIS FOR OVER A YEAR. Why everyone pissed now when they been told us??

Spidey is gonna be Marvel's Harry Potter.

The amount of money they're going to make off this fact is just :wow:

If Fox are smart, they'll cut the deal for F4 and corner the market for superhero intergalactic family adventure movies, before 'The Incredibles' come back around. The madness Feige and them could get up to with Doom and Galactus :whew:

What's Brad Bird's resume looking like these days? :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I cant believe they showed everything,no point in watching this anymore they showed the whole movie in the trailer :troll:
I'm actually hearing the same complaints about Spider-Man that I heard about Doomsday yet we knew both would be in it:russ::russ:

Cancel them both and go see Xmen Katnisspocalypse instead:troll:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
what about Norman Osborn could he be lurking somewhere, waiting to strike after all this in fighting is over?

iron-01.jpg