Can't front no more, Kendrick Lamar is trash...

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
... I'm faded.. listening to the greatness that is "All the stars" ft. sza... And Kendrick verses is straight ass cheeks.

Dude is overrated af... And I'm a Section 80, "The City" fan. But this shyt cannot escape me anymore

Dude is buns
Thank you! I thought I was the only one.

Nothing but fake deep and fake woke folks pretend to like him.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I would argue that Drake has a bigger black fanbase than Kendrick.
Black people actually fukk with Drake records. Never had I personally heard Kendrick Lamar’s record being requested. Only my lady listens to him.

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
dumb thread
:zzz:

why do you expect him to be lyricall on song like " all the star"

you want lyrical stuff go listen to DAMN or GOOD CITY

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Damn near everyone I fukk with in real life on some music shyt with feels the same way on the low.

But they always preface it with: "I mean, don't get me wrong, he's dope as hell BUT nah I can't get into his stuff like that."

:dead: How can you not get into a rapper if he's dope? It's like people are afraid to admit they think dude is trash.
I mean there's definitely a middle ground between dope and trash. I just say I recognize he's good (not GOAT worthy) but he ain't for me. I'm with op. I fukked with much of Section 80 and GKMC. Everything after that has been pretty much a pass.

What's crazy is I agree with OP on so much he's saying. I fukked with All the Stars but mainly because of SZA, Kendrick is just there. I fukk with King's dead too but think Jay Rock showed out the most and Future ruined it with that Ladididadida bullshyt.

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I also agree with about the Control verse. That shyt was generic as fukk. People only dikkride because he said a bunch of names. This is why 'm not with the whole "say his name on a diss record" because a good diss does not need to have the person's name said. We know who the fukk you're talking about just say some hot lines. Ether isn't "ether" because of the "fukk Jayz" it's ether because "you think you getting girls now cause of your looks" "that ether shyt that'll make your soul burn slow". These are quotable lines that have lived on for decades.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Damn near everyone I fukk with in real life on some music shyt with feels the same way on the low.

But they always preface it with: "I mean, don't get me wrong, he's dope as hell BUT nah I can't get into his stuff like that."

:dead: How can you not get into a rapper if he's dope? It's like people are afraid to admit they think dude is trash.
Media propaganda and peer pressure , narratives (hiphhop or race related) is why people won't call it for what it is and admit they don't like him.

I been saying I don't think he all that. And I had to argue with nikkas who would go on to not even be big fans of his

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And still more successful than 7 generations of your bum ass family :mjlol:
Don't confuse me with your trash ass family bytch nikka:mjlol:

I got Doctors, lawyers, judges, College Deans, etc., in my family

Biggest accomplishment in your life was fukking a fat bytch and telling The Coli why your dikk stunk afterwards , homotional ass nikka:mjlol:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Don't confuse me with your trash ass family bytch nikka:mjlol:

I got Doctors, lawyers, judges, College Deans, etc., in my family

Biggest accomplishment in your life was fukking a fat bytch and telling The Coli why your dikk stunk afterwards , homotional ass nikka:mjlol:
You got doctors lawyers and deans in your family and you maxed out as a retail working mid tier coli poster congrats :mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You got doctors lawyers and deans in your family and you maxed out as a retail working mid tier coli poster congrats :mjlol:
fakkit ehere you get retail from:mjlol:

Like I said, don't confuse me with your bummy ass life nikka, I done said what I do a thousand times on here and still probably make more than everyone in your entire household doing NOTHING :mjlol:

Retail:mjlol:... Im not your father nikka

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
fakkit ehere you get retail from:mjlol:

Like I said, don't confuse me with your bummy ass life nikka, I done said what I do a thousand times on here and still probably make more than everyone in your entire household doing NOTHING :mjlol:

Retail:mjlol:... Im not your father nikka
:mjlol: hit a soft spot.

Notice my responses are sharp and the point , your shyt long cause u hurt, now go fix aisle 9 and fukk off :mjlol: