Can't front no more, Kendrick Lamar is trash...

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Dudes will legit get in their feelings if you say Blank Face is better than practially every Kendrick album too

Blank Face had some legit cuts on it........but it doesn't hold a candle to Oxymoron.......and that is album is dwarfed by GKMC........:yeshrug:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Havent been a fan like that since To Pimp a Butterfly came out. Dude has regressed, IMO. Like he realized he can do whatever and folks will praise him for it, having nikkas saying you gotta have a degree in advanced musical theory to anywhere near appreciate the genius of his last two albums and shyt.

Hell, I remember the Q interview where he was saying even Kendrick thinks it's funny how people are on his dikk so hard.

SunGod

All Star
Daps
Havent been a fan like that since To Pimp a Butterfly came out. Dude has regressed, IMO. Like he realized he can do whatever and folks will praise him for it, having nikkas saying you gotta have a degree in advanced musical theory to anywhere near appreciate the genius of his last two albums and shyt.

Hell, I remember the Q interview where he was saying even Kendrick thinks it's funny how people are on his dikk so hard.
:deadmanny:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel he's overrated in a way that he could be better because he's trying to fit into a lane that's not him. He's trying too hard. He hasnt found his sound yet. When he finds his sound then everything will fall in place for him. He could be great but they aren't allowing him to be that.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Love all the stars love kendricks music.

Love black panther sound track

Love all kendricks albums.

Dont understand the hate. Hes ceative and encapsulates themes with music very well.

Im not going to dislike an artiat because hes getting to much love. Im not a littkebkid anymore who has to go against the grain to feel good.

Last edited: