Can't believe it: Marjorie Taylor-Greene might be right this time

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I'm sure they don't and honestly that's fine. It would probably make sense for the store to move them but this conservative political outrage shyt when it comes to sex is stupid.
i like how no one even considered that maybe her staffers (the ones she pays to take pics like this) could have POSSIBLY moved the dildoes or moved some brushes around smh

shyt i even do it myself... if i dont want this bottle of car engine treatment do you really think im walkin that shyt back to the back of the store? ill leave it right there in the freezer with the hot pockets :russ:

Daps

:gucci:

This isn't just this store either. They been getting blatant with the sex toys in the stores lately. Can't believe I'm agreeing with Thumb-Thumb rn.

MTG is only going in because many of the Waltons are more liberal than people realize. Family has given their share to Democrats.

Chicken Fried Nation loves them some Walmart.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Its like that at every Walmart now. Right by the condoms, lube and pregnancy tests. I couldn't believe when they started throwing toys in there. I agree with that nitwit too. Walmart needs to stop that shyt

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: I thought I was bugging. I went for a first aid kid and right next to to the band aids were dildos and vibrators.

When did this become a thing?

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
It’s not grooming but damn that’s some terrible placement. At least in my local store, they’re in the pharmacy section.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its like that at every Walmart now. Right by the condoms, lube and pregnancy tests. I couldn't believe when they started throwing toys in there. I agree with that nitwit too. Walmart needs to stop that shyt

If you want to go live in Saudi Arabia then go do so. Unless there is something explicit on the packaging Walmart can sell whatever they want. Walmart is a store not a church. You don't have to shop there.

Gas stations sell condoms and sexual products out in the open where kids can see as well. Nobody cares.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Some in here I suspect defending this because she's the opp. Not because they think it's right. Parisian politics. Happens on #bothsides
I scrolled through the thread and did not find one post defending placing dildos next to kids products.
Some people were arguing about her use of the term 'grooming' though.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
If you want to go live in Saudi Arabia then go do so. Unless there is something explicit on the packaging Walmart can sell whatever they want. Walmart is a store not a church. You don't have to shop there.

Gas stations sell condoms and sexual products out in the open where kids can see as well. Nobody cares.
She's right tho, its by hair products, tooth brushes and the soaps. Itsnot hidden behind some counter.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Poorly placed honestly. I wonder how much of that is Walmart trying to "groom" kids and how much of that is just regular old laziness/incompetence? I'm betting on the latter.