Can't believe it: Marjorie Taylor-Greene might be right this time

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That's disgusting and it's passive grooming. You tell your kid okay go pick out your toothbrush their eyes are going to move to the dildos and pervert products and start asking questions you don't feel like answering. Why? Because some perverted manager gets his rocks off knowing a child May potentially be exposed to sex.

The manager is probably a cac and definitely needs to be confronted.

But Marjorie green is it terrible example for a child to look up to herself in a damn swingers club

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Don't some Walmarts outright sell guns and bullets? They ought to move those toys but don't try and make it a "think of the children" dogwhistle
R.a610439adb4602a597ab1b083862071b

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Their b*stardization and infantilizing of the English language pisses me off. They just take one word that means something bad and apply it to everything that can even possibly be connected in a way. shyts so dumb. I hate these people.

But yeah whoever set that up needs to be fired simply for having, at the very least, zero awareness

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps

:gucci:

This isn't just this store either. They been getting blatant with the sex toys in the stores lately. Can't believe I'm agreeing with Thumb-Thumb rn.

They've had sex toys in the pharmacy section of the grocery store and Walmart for years. This isn't new. You just probably didn't notice it...

Sex is natural, normal, and healthy. When you go out of your way to deny people even the simplest of pleasure, ie masterbation, you wind up with an angry group of people.