Can't Be Primetime If You're Afraid Of The Dark #Pac12AfterDark: Stanford @ Colorado Tonight on ESPN 9PM

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they were praising Shilo early in game for coming down making tackles
he ran down and did nothing like he was scared to touch the man
colorado not stopping this play is all about effort
EHZ0UmM.gif

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know Cormani hasn't been great out there, but I don't see what your justification is for having him chained to the bench when Stoutmire is so bad, you gotta switch him off his man and put a tired dude that probably had 90 total snaps on him. I respect the long game for Deion, but it doesn't make sense to do this tough love shyt for bum transfers when you could let the potentially not bum freshmen do trial by fire. That kid can NOT be worse

Trust

Despite how bad Stoutmire was getting his ass kicked, he trust him more then Cormani.

Earlier this week, Prime described Stoutmire as someone that is well schooled, which makes sense because his father was a pro.

It could have been an off game, but regardless he looked bad tonight

Daps
Trust

Despite how bad Stoutmire was getting his ass kicked, he trust him more then Cormani.

Earlier this week, Prime described Stoutmire as someone that is well schooled, which makes sense because his father was a pro.

Stoutmire and hunter were getting torched badly, Cormani could’ve have done any worse
:unimpressed:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Trust

That's the problem, I don't believe in the way Sanders allocates trust. Like against USC, this Miller kid was the best pure receiver I seen them throw out there to that point in the year, and while I didn't watch this entire game, I didn't see that dude out there. Instead, I see a guy coming off a lacerated liver getting 15+ targets as a WR and getting put in the dorture chamber by some random kid from Stanford at CB

Idk if it's trying to raise the dude's platform, statpadding, the Shedeur-Hunter connection, yada yada, but Deion has definitely been doing thing personnel wise that fly in the face of logic this season

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
That's the problem, I don't believe in the way Sanders allocates trust. Like against USC, this Miller kid was the best pure receiver I seen them throw out there to that point in the year, and while I didn't watch this entire game, I didn't see that dude out there. Instead, I see a guy coming off a lacerated liver getting 15+ targets as a WR and getting put in the dorture chamber by some random kid from Stanford at CB

Idk if it's trying to raise the dude's platform, statpadding, the Shedeur-Hunter connection, yada yada, but Deion has definitely been doing thing personnel wise that fly in the face of logic this season
Deion got caught up trying to show off Travis and it burned him.

He was supposed to be on a snap count before this game and they didnt stick to it.