Can't Be Primetime If You're Afraid Of The Dark #Pac12AfterDark: Stanford @ Colorado Tonight on ESPN 9PM

Karume

All Star
Daps
If you listened carefully Deion was really about to blame that int on something else “Shedeur should’ve never thrown that ball but something else happened on that play that shouldn’t have happened”
:sas2:

I know y’all heard that :francis:
so I take it the first thing he said was that shedeur shouldnt have thrown that ball?

vino

Superstar
Daps
This loss kind of fukked me up. Like these boy soft as fukk for this loss. The coaches was fukking up and the players gave the game away with penalties. I can’t believe they blew a 29-0 lead to stanford at home. I can’t wrap my mind around that shyt

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you listened carefully Deion was really about to blame that int on something else “Shedeur should’ve never thrown that ball but something else happened on that play that shouldn’t have happened”

:dead:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Was he referring to the receivers that ran into each other on their crossing routes???

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Disappointing.

They can hopefully get right next season. Deion still has the leadership and can still attract the talent. Just needs to work on the flaws

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Colorado was 1-11 last year. It’s a miracle they’re even as competitive as they have been thus far this season :ufdup:
Nahhh that’s not going to be a fallback excuse everytime they lose considering you have had some people saying they would make a bowl game this season.