Can't Be Primetime If You're Afraid Of The Dark #Pac12AfterDark: Stanford @ Colorado Tonight on ESPN 9PM

Karume

All Star
Daps
Nah. It’s worse. I’ve seen a lot of those well off media videos. They literally beg players to watch film.

Most of them transferred specifically to play football. That’s like their main purpose of being there. And you can’t even do that? The freshman get a pass. I’m talking about the upperclassmen who transferred there. Prime specially went the portal route because he wanted developed talent. He didn’t want to have to play freshman. And again, when you have NFL scouts telling you you’re not practicing hard, that’s embarrassing.
oh your points are very valid. I am suggesting that learning from such issues over the last half of the season can help inform how CP proceeds, both in terms of recruiting as well as coaching staff evaluation

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Can Colorado get elite linemen on both sides of the ball via recruiting and/or the transfer portal for next year?
Here goes this BULLSHYT again....

Why was no one saying this when they were up 29-0 in the first half?

Or when they came storming back on us?

There's always an excuse :snoop:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Deion gotta tell his son that runs the YouTube channel to stay out the locker room and away from practice the next week. The non favorite players gotta be feeling some type of way deep down inside.
And stop playing his garbage ass music in the locker room and pregame/haltime stretch :hhh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And also, Yeah fasho their defense looked like ass in that second half but so did their offense.

Shadeur supposed to be a first round pick and all that BS but they only put up like 10 in the 2nd half on this BUM ASS Stanford. This isn't even a mid Stanford team let alone one of the elite ones from ten years ago. These nikkas are TRASH

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
@Big Boss @Born2BKing Just think about this brehs.

Game is over if Travis Hunter doesnt get the penalty on 4th and 23. Thats what kept them in the game.

If he just sat Travis for a series or two (Let the breh get some rest) he might closed this shyt out. But as others have said. Between him and the Stoutmire talking back shyt. He got his favorites. And the rest of the team saw through that.
It really shouldn’t have even gone to OT. When Stanford started scoring in the second half they went for two twice and didn’t get em when they should’ve kicked the extra points and gone for two as the game got closer. After those two missed tries they started kicking the PAT’s.

Stanford’s last field goal in regulation should have been the game winner instead of sending the game to OT.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I know Cormani hasn't been great out there, but I don't see what your justification is for having him chained to the bench when Stoutmire is so bad, you gotta switch him off his man and put a tired dude that probably had 90 total snaps on him. I respect the long game for Deion, but it doesn't make sense to do this tough love shyt for bum transfers when you could let the potentially not bum freshmen do trial by fire. That kid can NOT be worse

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Bruh, looking at the replay, Hunter reaction on that third and long wasn’t even warranted. Completely unnecessary and undisciplined.

I know folks wanna see Cormani out there but none of these CBs are good. Receivers getting clean releases off the LOS. shyt crazy

vino

Superstar
Daps
They let them drive 90 yards, twice, for touchdowns.

Travis can no longer play both sodes of the ball. He cost them a touchdown w/ that personal foul.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
About to walk around campus...y'all enjoy y'all night. We wavy.

Screenshot-2023-10-13-at-11-41-53-PM.png

Also, no matter what you think...STANFORD bytch

skip-sherman.gif