Can't Be Primetime If You're Afraid Of The Dark #Pac12AfterDark: Stanford @ Colorado Tonight on ESPN 9PM

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Trust

Despite how bad Stoutmire was getting his ass kicked, he trust him more then Cormani.

Earlier this week, Prime described Stoutmire as someone that is well schooled, which makes sense because his father was a pro.

It could have been an off game, but regardless he looked bad tonight
Idk breh, when a guy has 300 yards receiving you gotta sub somebody tf out.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. It’s worse. I’ve seen a lot of those well off media videos. They literally beg players to watch film.

Most of them transferred specifically to play football. That’s like their main purpose of being there. And you can’t even do that? The freshman get a pass. I’m talking about the upperclassmen who transferred there. Prime specially went the portal route because he wanted developed talent. He didn’t want to have to play freshman. And again, when you have NFL scouts telling you you’re not practicing hard, that’s embarrassing.

:dahell: :dahell: :wtf: :wtf: :ohhh:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Exactly, every QB keep have their best game against the Buffs
At some point it aint just the players its the coaching.

Kevin Mathis is the DB coach. Another former teammate though..

Charles Kelly must really have the inside track to some high profile recruits and Deion just cant throw him under the bus yet.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Twitter is going crazy
They deserve to get shytted on for that performance… they gotta wear that … I like what s
Shedeur said in the post game tho …he said something to the effect of “we can’t just move on from a loss like this, we need to feel this one for a little bit” an I agree …they got by against CSU and ASU playing inconsistent ball and that type of shyt will bite you at some point …hopefully they learn from it because Shedeur is too talented ti be wasting his time losing to the Stanfords of the world because he has to be a superhero every Saturday

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Deion got caught up trying to show off Travis and it burned him.

He was supposed to be on a snap count before this game and they didnt stick to it.
And I get that they legit got a QB-WR connection, but A. he's the first read on many of these plays so he literally can't half-ass them (you could let him be the 3rd or 4th read and let him steal a lil bit of a rest...) B. you got other receivers!!

Miller was a good deep threat in that USC game, Weaver had a fantastic first half doing a lil bit of everything, their TE has been nice when given opportunity, Edwards is a good receiving back, Horn has had moments. AND...you were up 29-0. The best way I can summarize the shyt is that it seems like their coaching staff only coaches for the moment at hand, and not for the entire quarter, game or season.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I know Cormani hasn't been great out there, but I don't see what your justification is for having him chained to the bench when Stoutmire is so bad, you gotta switch him off his man and put a tired dude that probably had 90 total snaps on him. I respect the long game for Deion, but it doesn't make sense to do this tough love shyt for bum transfers when you could let the potentially not bum freshmen do trial by fire. That kid can NOT be worse
He was getting beat all over the field last week just as bad, he’s not their savior

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I told y’all, I told y’all, I told ya. Charles Kelly will be the down fall of this D.
Breh’s ain’t want to listen :comeon::mjlol:

O coordinator needs to go as well.

29-0 lead at half, you come out shorten the game by running the ball and eating clock, not no dang hurry up offense!!!

L’s all around tonight!
How the fukk Shadeur, Dylan and Travis gonna get their stats if they eat clock? :dahell: