Can't Be Primetime If You're Afraid Of The Dark #Pac12AfterDark: Stanford @ Colorado Tonight on ESPN 9PM

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
That defense being so unreliable as well ….they were backed up on the 1 yard line and nobody believed they had a chance in hell of being stopped from driving right down the field to tie that game

That Stanford offense was moving slow as hell too. It felt like one of the commentators was gonna mention how much time they were eating up a few times. But they drove right down the field.

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
I told y’all, I told y’all, I told ya. Charles Kelly will be the down fall of this D.
Breh’s ain’t want to listen :comeon::mjlol:

O coordinator needs to go as well.

29-0 lead at half, you come out shorten the game by running the ball and eating clock, not no dang hurry up offense!!!

L’s all around tonight!

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I mean, at this point throw anyone out there. But, you all are putting too much stock on the stars. That don’t really mean much. He isn’t better than what they put out there. He still need more developing
They are better than Travis out there playing every snap 3 weeks after getting his lacerated, and then taking another big hit in that same exact spot again and continuing to play both ways.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
jesus christ. them nikkas need to sort out their defense cuz they was getting cooked. travis hunter. you better pick a side boy. :mjlol: you might not be able to do both now.

That secondary is so ass I think they actually need him more on the defensive side, even though he's better suited just playing as a receiver

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Can Colorado get elite linemen on both sides of the ball via recruiting and/or the transfer portal for next year?
bruh it’s like one OL in the 24/7 150 this year. This the worst year for lineman in a grip. Lotta developmental guys. That one lineman headed to UGA.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its 12-29 with 5:06 to go in 3rd quarter
if dude picked off the bad ass pass on this flea flicker this stop Stanford momentum
Stanford scored on the very next play
KINI0Vr.gif

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I mean, at this point throw anyone out there. But, you all are putting too much stock on the stars. That don’t really mean much. He isn’t better than what they put out there. He still need more developing

I agree to an extend, but he did pretty good against USC, at this point put him out there.

He needs the snaps imo

vino

Superstar
Daps
They are better than Travis out there playing every snap 3 weeks after getting his lacerated, and then taking another big hit in that same exact spot again and continuing to play both ways.

Yeah but you all talk like Cormani is a difference maker and he is not. He is a true freshman that need more development. I agree Coach Pride should have chill on them snaps w/ Travis though.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deion gotta tell his son that runs the YouTube channel to stay out the locker room and away from practice the next week. The non favorite players gotta be feeling some type of way deep down inside.

That's not happening.

Deion Jr gotta step it up. It's been a lot of "word of the day" and nyggas calling each other "Saucy" in every video. Of course he only films the select players he gets along with.

It seems like Darius fukks with everyone, so you see a variety of different players on his page.