Can't Be Primetime If You're Afraid Of The Dark #Pac12AfterDark: Stanford @ Colorado Tonight on ESPN 9PM

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
@Big Boss @Born2BKing Just think about this brehs.

Game is over if Travis Hunter doesnt get the penalty on 4th and 23. Thats what kept them in the game.

If he just sat Travis for a series or two (Let the breh get some rest) he might closed this shyt out. But as others have said. Between him and the Stoutmire talking back shyt. He got his favorites. And the rest of the team saw through that.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Finna be a long 2 weeks since they got a bye
Yeahhhh nothing worse than going into a bye week off a nasty ass loss.

Word to Clay Helton

200.gif

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Colorado has been one of the most penalized teams all year long and it was only a matter of time before it bit them in the rear.
That defense being so unreliable as well ….they were backed up on the 1 yard line and nobody believed they had a chance in hell of being stopped from driving right down the field to tie that game

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
of course as head coach the buck stops with him. that being said that L you are referring to is only because he is who he is not because of the season considering they were only predicted to win 3.5 games. the real test of the rest of this season is development IMO, as well as weeding out players and coaches who arent about this life.
Nah. It’s worse. I’ve seen a lot of those well off media videos. They literally beg players to watch film.

Most of them transferred specifically to play football. That’s like their main purpose of being there. And you can’t even do that? The freshman get a pass. I’m talking about the upperclassmen who transferred there. Prime specially went the portal route because he wanted developed talent. He didn’t want to have to play freshman. And again, when you have NFL scouts telling you you’re not practicing hard, that’s embarrassing.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I said that shyt is gonna catch up with him

Did the Omari kid even play? Why Travis going both ways when you have 4 stars at that position?

That favoritism is about to tear that locker room apart.

It has come back to bite him in the ass.

He needs a W on Saturday
I didn't see him...