Can't Be Primetime If You're Afraid Of The Dark #Pac12AfterDark: Stanford @ Colorado Tonight on ESPN 9PM

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't care about the celebrity bullshyt and all that, it was done for recruiting purposes but that's over now. Celebrities are only gonna follow a winner and right now Colorado isn't winning. Deion still has a lot of work to do there. I think some thought this was gonna be easy. College football is harder than you think. There's 50+ schools out there throwing some serious NIL money around.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
i am just disappointed because they really needed this game to try to finish 8-5

with UCLA, Oregon St and Utah on the horizon they could now have a losing season. they could honestly lose out if they arent careful

This is more than a rebuild and it's definitely a success so far. Let the haters talk, you would have sworn Prime would have won no games at all. The road is tough but they just need two games to go to a bowl game. That would truly be amazing. Either way Prime's first season definitely isn't a failure.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
They weren’t supposed to win? :dwillhuh:

They were up 29-0 at halftime at home to a 1-4 Stanford team, fukkumean they weren’t supposed to win? :dahell:
I didn’t mean it that way lol. I just mean it wasn’t their night :yeshrug: Like they completely collapsed but still had chances to win but fukked themselves. Stanford literally snatched victory from the jaws of defeat.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Damn didn’t know this game was Friday. I ain’t even started my college football Saturday and they already took a L :dead:

There is nothing new under the sun. You dealing with 18-22 year olds you gotta be on they neck. When you open the door for them to get cocky and lax they WILL lose focus. Prime know better. That stuff can work for adults, not young men. They was probably in the lockerroom cuttin up

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They lost this game due to bad coaching. It's was 29 to 0. They clearly had the better team. Just had to protect the lead.

Truthfully They have been poorly coached all season. They just got bailed out by Shaduer in a few close games. But there has been bad coaching every game.

The lack of discipline and penalties by the players is on the coaching too. It's actually getting worse week over week and not improving. Not sure how that happens unless the coaches are not addressing it properly and getting the players in line.

Overall this is primes team and he got to do more than just stand on the sidelines being a spectator. There is no way I'm allowing an OC to punt on 4 and 1 to an offense that had all the momentum. There is no way I'm not draining the clock and slowing the game down in the in the 3rd quarter after the 2 quick scores by standfor. They didn't start doing this until halfway in the 4th quarter for some reason. Not deferring in OT is also not smart. Just poor coaching.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He can do it. Just not this many snaps after coming back from an injury that kept him out for 4 weeks. He was a gametime decision coming into GameDay and played easily over 110 snaps.

He should have been on a snap count. If he was, this wouldn't be a L.

breh seemed to be on the field for every damn play even special teams :heh:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Stanford did the watch celebration when they picked him off. I see why the acc want Stanford now. Them nerds cutthroat and will immediately improve the ACCs academic statistics.

Acc has uva, tech, unc, ncsu, wake, Miami these are all high quality academic institutions

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Acc has uva, tech, unc, ncsu, wake, Miami these are all high quality academic institutions

Duke, BC, Pitt as well.

People just be sayin shyt. :mjlol:

It’s actually the best academic conference in the country

Notables from this year’s rankings:
The ACC has led the FBS conferences in the best average rank in each of the last 17 years.
The average rank of ACC schools is 54.9, which leads all FBS Conferences.
The ACC’s four schools among the top 30 of this year’s rankings are the most among peer conferences.
The ACC's eight schools ranked in the top 50 are the most among all FBS conferences.
The ACC’s 13-member schools among the top 70 are the most among all FBS conferences.
The three institutions that will join the ACC before the 2024-25 academic year all rank in the top 100 of the most recent rankings.
For more information and the complete list, visit U.S. News and World Report “Best Colleges” rankings: https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
last checked when it was 22-0 and was like oh they’re covering -12.5 with ease tonight, duh Stanford stinks.

:beli:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
They lost this game due to bad coaching. It's was 29 to 0. They clearly had the better team. Just had to protect the lead.

Truthfully They have been poorly coached all season. They just got bailed out by Shaduer in a few close games. But there has been bad coaching every game.

The lack of discipline and penalties by the players is on the coaching too. It's actually getting worse week over week and not improving. Not sure how that happens unless the coaches are not addressing it properly and getting the players in line.

Overall this is primes team and he got to do more than just stand on the sidelines being a spectator. There is no way I'm allowing an OC to punt on 4 and 1 to an offense that had all the momentum. There is no way I'm not draining the clock and slowing the game down in the in the 3rd quarter after the 2 quick scores by standfor. They didn't start doing this until halfway in the 4th quarter for some reason. Not deferring in OT is also not smart. Just poor coaching.

How do you know Deion ain’t make the call to punt it, they had been struggling to convert 3rd/4th downs so i understand the punt, add to the fact their run game isn’t consistent