Can't Be Primetime If You're Afraid Of The Dark #Pac12AfterDark: Stanford @ Colorado Tonight on ESPN 9PM

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
You need worry about why your white daddy Harbaugh can't win no playoff games after stealing money for a decade. Got every excuse for your massa though. :scust:

Colorado will win a playoff game before Michigan. :dead:

I in no way celebrate Jim like that, so let’s stop that narrative, he’s a damn good coach that’s won on multiple levels, but while you worried bout us, your daddy, much like yo momma in the back of that cutlass you were congealed in just got his boots knocked by a 1-4 team

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I in no way celebrate Jim like that, so let’s stop that narrative, he’s a damn good coach that’s won on multiple levels, but while you worried bout us, your daddy, much like yo momma in the back of that cutlass you were congealed in just got his boots knocked by a 1-4 team
What has he won? Garbage ass coach took half a decade to beat his rival and almost a decade to reach the playoffs :mjlol: it's easy money every time betting against these bums in bowl games:banderas:

Got a shytty bowl record but he's a damn good coach in this c00n slave minded eyes.

Over paid and overrated

fukk outta here you broke goofy c00n:camby:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
They were due for a game like this the way they’ve been playing lately …..can’t rely on miracle comebacks and heroics every week …. Team looked shell shocked …never seen them arguing with eachother that much in a game ….but it is what it is …you play like shyt you don’t execute that’s what happens ….so much shyt to clean up going into this bye week ..Deion is going to have to do an incredible job to get them ready for the second half of the year
It's still the PAC 12, so they still have a shot at a bowl game :mjlol:

Lots of cleanup needed but this is expected when turning around a team.

Just no matter what state your team is up 29-0. No team should ever lose with that lead. They got shot alot to work to do. Prime will clean it up.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Folks that ain't ever really tuned in to college football, bought in...HARD.

Not understanding this ish already had big dogs established (UGA, Bama, Oregon, OState, etc) and Prime took a listless Colorado team and is trying to work that Jackson State magic at a larger school. That ish is TOUGH. It's tough for decent to good teams (Clemsons, Penn States, Texas/Okla, etc) to bring in the right kids and stay consistently good.

That hype machine has been working, but for folks familiar with this game, you knew it was gonna be an uphill battle, but Prime got some built in advantages, but it's STILL not gonna be easy. I watched up until the middle of the 4th, I was tired, but I saw Stanford work their way back into it...

That 29 pt lead was disappearing quickly in the second half...It's more of a depth thing to me, they (Colo) just don't have a decent second wave that can keep up the talent and skill of the first line...that's a tough road when you playing major college football...guys need a breather, guys get hurt, you gotta have a second and sometimes third line that can come in and keep the skill level at or near the same level as your first stringers, that takes years to build.

Just cause he Prime doesn't mean he can skip the process, because it is, a process :manny:

Go 'Canes

We coming

[]_[]

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
They weren’t supposed to win. When dudes catching touchdowns using your head as leverage, it just ain’t your night. Hundreds of yards in penalties and stuff. They really got some work to do that they’ve been putting off all year

They weren’t supposed to win? :dwillhuh:

They were up 29-0 at halftime at home to a 1-4 Stanford team, fukkumean they weren’t supposed to win? :dahell:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what we meant by depth. It’s not that all the guys that Prime got rid of were ballers, it’s that they were needed depth for a long season. You see this all the time with teams that are built wel at the top with no substance on the bench. They wear down over the course of a long year. @DropTopDoc

Prime gotta get some recruiting classes in there

Can't depend on the transfer portal