Can't Be Primetime If You're Afraid Of The Dark #Pac12AfterDark: Stanford @ Colorado Tonight on ESPN 9PM

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
It's still the PAC 12, so they still have a shot at a bowl game :mjlol:

Lots of cleanup needed but this is expected when turning around a team.

Just no matter what state your team is up 29-0. No team should ever lose with that lead. They got shot alot to work to do. Prime will clean it up.

The Pac 12 is the best conference in college football right now :mjtf:

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He keeps saying he trust #2

That's stupid and should have nothing to do with it. Strategically you want to play defense first so your offense knows exactly what it needs to do. Which in no way reduces the value you see in your QB.

How are you an NFL Hall of Famer but don't know this.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Colorado been writing checks and the bill came due, and now with these data points we can start to form some conclusions

Lil prime, is good, but needs work, in the 4th qtr he threw a go ball to 10, my man had to slow down to a stop to catch it, that should have been a house call, i appreciate his anticipation on routes, and his scrambling, but I’d like to see his deep work (I’m sure line play won’t allow many deep shots)

I’m going to give hunter benefit of doubt, returning from an injury, but he got worked corner wise

Speaking of corners, the whole secondary got worked the second half, not sure if cats were tired, or what, but bad tackling, bad pursuit angles, a wr should not take a slant for a 90 plus yard house call, the DC needs to get it together, (but it’s harder to get your d together than offense) this also falls on Deion, yall was basically playing madden(blitz everyone, gamble on one vs one tackling/coverage, and it bit them in the ass repeatedly, with 3 sacks to show for it)

They are having too many late game collapses

The tcu game doesn’t hold the same weight it did before

Nebraska is ass

Them having to go toe to toe with csu makes more sense

Oregon was clearly better

Them battling back against usc says more about usc

Asu should have won, they got lucky more than anything

Hopefully Deion takes this break to iron some things down and rally his foxhole

@Serious

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Folks that ain't ever really tuned in to college football, bought in...HARD.

Not understanding this ish already had big dogs established (UGA, Bama, Oregon, OState, etc) and Prime took a listless Colorado team and is trying to work that Jackson State magic at a larger school. That ish is TOUGH. It's tough for decent to good teams (Clemsons, Penn States, Texas/Okla, etc) to bring in the right kids and stay consistently good.

That hype machine has been working, but for folks familiar with this game, you knew it was gonna be an uphill battle, but Prime got some built in advantages, but it's STILL not gonna be easy. I watched up until the middle of the 4th, I was tired, but I saw Stanford work their way back into it...

That 29 pt lead was disappearing quickly in the second half...It's more of a depth thing to me, they (Colo) just don't have a decent second wave that can keep up the talent and skill of the first line...that's a tough road when you playing major college football...guys need a breather, guys get hurt, you gotta have a second and sometimes third line that can come in and keep the skill level at or near the same level as your first stringers, that takes years to build.

Just cause he Prime doesn't mean he can skip the process, because it is, a process :manny:

Go 'Canes
You got it. Depth is critical. Even today they got exposed of not having enough DBs they trusted and finally got exposed for it.

At JSU, those games are hard to win as well but you do starters far more than Depth in the SWAC. In the P5, you need starters and Depth.

They lack depth and put too much on 2 and 12. Just like the team struggled when 12 got hurt. This team struggles when he's back because we play a completely different style on defense with him. We just didn't adjust after the 1st half and we didn't have to. Things that usually suck was working. Pass rushing was good. Run stopping was good.

What happen is in the 2nd, we were back to our usually but our strengths we didn't do.

1. We are great and forcing turnovers and penalties. Didn't do that today. We lead the PAC in penalties a game but also by far lead in forcing them well. We didn't force many penalties today but we made a lot more of them than normal.

2. We are the best condition team. Someone new joined the fray. Who gave up 13 points by himself in the 2nd half. Guess who that is? For the first time all year, we didn't look to be the better condition team.

3. 2nd half adjustments due to elite analysts in DT and Shumur. We didn't struggle in the 1st half. Limited adjustments needed. That single handedly took away #3.

So we just had a day that we didn't use our defensive strengths and got killed for it. shyt loss. I put it on the level of the Canes lost to Tech. Easily avoidable via coaching. This was an offense lost. The defense just didn't have it and we didn't make it easier for them with the unit that had it.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
CU got Hunter on that Stephen A Smith slave regimen…full time wide receiver, full time cornerback, full time vlogger, full time gamer.
He can do it. Just not this many snaps after coming back from an injury that kept him out for 4 weeks. He was a gametime decision coming into GameDay and played easily over 110 snaps.

He should have been on a snap count. If he was, this wouldn't be a L.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I went to sleep they were up 10 with like 6 mins left....I knew I should have stayed up

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
If true... and by him and not someone running his social media account......at some point Deion gotta check Shedeur

Stanford did the watch celebration when they picked him off. I see why the acc want Stanford now. Them nerds cutthroat and will immediately improve the ACCs academic statistics.