Can't Be Primetime If You're Afraid Of The Dark #Pac12AfterDark: Stanford @ Colorado Tonight on ESPN 9PM

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Colorado been writing checks and the bill came due, and now with these data points we can start to form some conclusions

Lil prime, is good, but needs work, in the 4th qtr he threw a go ball to 10, my man had to slow down to a stop to catch it, that should have been a house call, i appreciate his anticipation on routes, and his scrambling, but I’d like to see his deep work (I’m sure line play won’t allow many deep shots)

I’m going to give hunter benefit of doubt, returning from an injury, but he got worked corner wise

Speaking of corners, the whole secondary got worked the second half, not sure if cats were tired, or what, but bad tackling, bad pursuit angles, a wr should not take a slant for a 90 plus yard house call, the DC needs to get it together, (but it’s harder to get your d together than offense) this also falls on Deion, yall was basically playing madden(blitz everyone, gamble on one vs one tackling/coverage, and it bit them in the ass repeatedly, with 3 sacks to show for it)

They are having too many late game collapses

The tcu game doesn’t hold the same weight it did before

Nebraska is ass

Them having to go toe to toe with csu makes more sense

Oregon was clearly better

Them battling back against usc says more about usc

Asu should have won, they got lucky more than anything

Hopefully Deion takes this break to iron some things down and rally his foxhole

@Serious

I think Colorado caught TCU off guard because there was no game tape.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Inexcusable loss, entire program needs to get a lot more focused and build a culture of discipline. Too many distractions and cameras
:mjpls:

:troll:

Still HB..CU???

The bandwagon is over tho for this year :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
How do you know Deion ain’t make the call to punt it, they had been struggling to convert 3rd/4th downs so i understand the punt, add to the fact their run game isn’t consistent
If they win Deion gets all the credit if they lose it must be someone on the staffs fault.

He also referencing Travis and Shadeur here? Hunter was getting bullied and shadeur was sailing passes and threw the pick.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If they win Deion gets all the credit if they lose it must be someone on the staffs fault.

He also referencing Travis and Shadeur here? Hunter was getting bullied and shadeur was sailing passes and threw the pick.
Taking about the post you quoted. That’s a shyt thing to say about college kids. These ain’t pros He needs to take responsibility for blowing 29 point lead. Falls on coaching and he loves juelzing