Can't Be Primetime If You're Afraid Of The Dark #Pac12AfterDark: Stanford @ Colorado Tonight on ESPN 9PM

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This team should only have 2 wins right now cause 2 of their wins were purely luck and Shaduer making great plays. I thought they were improving but they are regressing each week.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Duke, BC, Pitt as well.

People just be sayin shyt. :mjlol:

It’s actually the best academic conference in the country

Notables from this year’s rankings:
The ACC has led the FBS conferences in the best average rank in each of the last 17 years.
The average rank of ACC schools is 54.9, which leads all FBS Conferences.
The ACC’s four schools among the top 30 of this year’s rankings are the most among peer conferences.
The ACC's eight schools ranked in the top 50 are the most among all FBS conferences.
The ACC’s 13-member schools among the top 70 are the most among all FBS conferences.
The three institutions that will join the ACC before the 2024-25 academic year all rank in the top 100 of the most recent rankings.
For more information and the complete list, visit U.S. News and World Report “Best Colleges” rankings: https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges

Forgot about Duke and BC

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Duke, BC, Pitt as well.

People just be sayin shyt. :mjlol:

It’s actually the best academic conference in the country

Notables from this year’s rankings:
The ACC has led the FBS conferences in the best average rank in each of the last 17 years.
The average rank of ACC schools is 54.9, which leads all FBS Conferences.
The ACC’s four schools among the top 30 of this year’s rankings are the most among peer conferences.
The ACC's eight schools ranked in the top 50 are the most among all FBS conferences.
The ACC’s 13-member schools among the top 70 are the most among all FBS conferences.
The three institutions that will join the ACC before the 2024-25 academic year all rank in the top 100 of the most recent rankings.
For more information and the complete list, visit U.S. News and World Report “Best Colleges” rankings: https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges
Academics is literally the only reason they would even want Stanford and Cal. Yall wanna be the nerds conference.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you know Deion ain’t make the call to punt it, they had been struggling to convert 3rd/4th downs so i understand the punt, add to the fact their run game isn’t consistent
I don't. I said the buck stops with Deion. whether the OC called it or he called it it was a terrible call. They could convert 1 yard. That's a risk worth taking to keep the ball out of the hot offenses hand. You convert that you drain another 2 minutes off the clock and standford likely looses.

And if they were struggling to convert so bad why a few minutes later they went for it on 4th and 4 near their own red zone while up 10 points? Giving standford a short field while they still had monentum.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I don't. I said the buck stops with Deion. whether the OC called it or he called it it was a terrible call. They could convert 1 yard. That's a risk worth taking to keep the ball out of the hot offenses hand. You convert that you drain another 2 minutes off the clock and standford likely looses.

And if they were struggling to convert so bad why a few minutes later they went for it on 4th and 4 near their own red zone while up 10 points? Giving standford a short field while they still had monentum.

shyt your guess is as good as mine, i guess they thought the D would hold up

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The lack of discipline and penalties by the players is on the coaching too. It's actually getting worse week over week and not improving. Not sure how that happens unless the coaches are not addressing it properly and getting the players in line.

They done gave the team the green light to showboat and gloat. That cockiness is always directly tied to penalties and discipline. Teams way better than CU have tried and failed. The U, 90s FSU, etc. Used to always get hella flags early tryin to stunt

Prime trying to reinvent the wheel and have cocky-disciplined college kids :comeon: Not happening

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
@#1 pick ......
haha-lol.gif

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I'm aint watching game day until 1145 exactly, I don't wanna hear shyt about Colorado. You know how they pile up, then throw stones and hide they hands.

Historic record setting offense in baseball, 27 Yankees in 2023, and they ignored it all year long, then want to get on TV and talk about Bryce Harper.

The nerve.