Can't Be Primetime If You're Afraid Of The Dark #Pac12AfterDark: Stanford @ Colorado Tonight on ESPN 9PM

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s wild how invested Deion has people in an average at best team out of Boulder, CO - staying up to all hours of the night to watch them blow 29-0 leads :dead: he even got the whole sports media world bought in. Some great marketing - someone in here even flew out to go to this shyt? :mjlol:
For real, they’ve got some top end talent but this roster is mediocre at best. But blowing damn near 30 point leads is still unacceptable

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Imagine losing money on Miami last week and then on Colorado this week:mjlol:
I’m over the loss last week.

I honestly feel like Mario shoulda knelt the ball but he was doing what he had been doing all season and trusting his guys. He’s run the clock out all season, this time, it came and bit him in the butt.

That’s why I think the team hasn’t given up on him yet…we’ll see if they rally tonight

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I know Shilo not an NFL prospect but there has to be a few scouts out there noticing the way he be laying wood every week. He does have average speed for a strong safety but he welcomes all the smoke.
:patrice:

He will get a shot because of the last name, and that’s half the battle

Deion gin run they dikks in the ground tomorrow morning at 7am sharp

He need to have his ass on the line too

These next games about to be crazy

He's lost that locker room smh

It is about to get ugly.

shyt has caught up with Deion

I highly doubt he loss the locker room, that’s a bit extreme, he does have his work cut out for him, how he bounces back from this loss will define this season

Oh I blamed coaching as well in this thread. Also, these boys were get killed by 13 and getting dumbass penalties too.

#13 going to the league off this game alone, cuz this def got him on some scouts boards

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
I’m over the loss last week.

I honestly feel like Mario shoulda knelt the ball but he was doing what he had been doing all season and trusting his guys. He’s run the clock out all season, this time, it came and bit him in the butt.

That’s why I think the team hasn’t given up on him yet…we’ll see if they rally tonight
They sound like they’re eager to go out and perform well after being the butt of jokes all week. We’ll see.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
This is what we meant by depth. It’s not that all the guys that Prime got rid of were ballers, it’s that they were needed depth for a long season. You see this all the time with teams that are built wel at the top with no substance on the bench. They wear down over the course of a long year. @DropTopDoc

Exactly, it’s his roster to build, but cutting hella people and losing quality depth came to collect its bill

Aight they better score here, Travis back and these dude act like nobody exists. Jimmy needs to step tf up and be consistent and where tf is Omarion? Is he even playing tonight?

Lil prime have tunnel vision when the game heat up, I’m not mad, but he has other targets

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
food had me out like a light last night:whew:

Glad I didn't see that collapse smh, and looking at the remaining games getting bowl eligible might be harder than I thought. :hubie: