Can't Be Primetime If You're Afraid Of The Dark #Pac12AfterDark: Stanford @ Colorado Tonight on ESPN 9PM

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
We all know @Trav fell asleep. :beli:

giphy.webp

Last edited:

vino

Superstar
Daps
Them boys are some straight hoes man. Blew a 29-0 lead at home to Stanford. Deion realize who they were in this moment. I aint never seen that man at a loss for words. Had the most disappointed look.

I hope they pull off some miracle wins in the rest of the schedule or something

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s wild how invested Deion has people in an average at best team out of Boulder, CO - staying up to all hours of the night to watch them blow 29-0 leads :dead: he even got the whole sports media world bought in. Some great marketing - someone in here even flew out to go to this shyt? :mjlol:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Them boys are some straight hoes man. Blew a 29-0 lead at home to Stanford. Deion realize who they were in this moment. I aint never seen that man at a loss for words. Had the most disappointed look.

I hope they pull off some miracle wins in the rest of the schedule or something

That’s on coaching while y’all spread this blame

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
It’s wild how invested Deion has people in an average at best team out of Boulder, CO - staying up to all hours of the night to watch them blow 29-0 leads :dead: he even got the whole sports media world bought in. Some great marketing - someone in here even flew out to go to this shyt? :mjlol:

Folks that ain't ever really tuned in to college football, bought in...HARD.

Not understanding this ish already had big dogs established (UGA, Bama, Oregon, OState, etc) and Prime took a listless Colorado team and is trying to work that Jackson State magic at a larger school. That ish is TOUGH. It's tough for decent to good teams (Clemsons, Penn States, Texas/Okla, etc) to bring in the right kids and stay consistently good.

That hype machine has been working, but for folks familiar with this game, you knew it was gonna be an uphill battle, but Prime got some built in advantages, but it's STILL not gonna be easy. I watched up until the middle of the 4th, I was tired, but I saw Stanford work their way back into it...

That 29 pt lead was disappearing quickly in the second half...It's more of a depth thing to me, they (Colo) just don't have a decent second wave that can keep up the talent and skill of the first line...that's a tough road when you playing major college football...guys need a breather, guys get hurt, you gotta have a second and sometimes third line that can come in and keep the skill level at or near the same level as your first stringers, that takes years to build.

Just cause he Prime doesn't mean he can skip the process, because it is, a process :manny:

Go 'Canes

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I went to sleep 22-0 smh they lost?! Stanford looked like they didn’t belong at first

Prime need to just pack up all the extra over the tops. Just be silent killers until next season.

This might get ugly.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Folks that ain't ever really tuned in to college football, bought in...HARD.

Not understanding this ish already had big dogs established (UGA, Bama, Oregon, OState, etc) and Prime took a listless Colorado team and is trying to work that Jackson State magic at a larger school. That ish is TOUGH. It's tough for decent to good teams (Clemsons, Penn States, Texas/Okla, etc) to bring in the right kids and stay consistently good.

That hype machine has been working, but for folks familiar with this game, you knew it was gonna be an uphill battle, but Prime got some built in advantages, but it's STILL not gonna be easy. I watched up until the middle of the 4th, I was tired, but I saw Stanford work their way back into it...

That 29 pt lead was disappearing quickly in the second half...It's more of a depth thing to me, they (Colo) just don't have a decent second wave that can keep up the talent and skill of the first line...that's a tough road when you playing major college football...guys need a breather, guys get hurt, you gotta have a second and sometimes third line that can come in and keep the skill level at or near the same level as your first stringers, that takes years to build.

Just cause he Prime doesn't mean he can skip the process, because it is, a process :manny:

Go 'Canes
Miami been processing since Y2K :laff: