Candice Wiggins(WNBA) retired due to dyke bullying?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I messed with a chick that played d1 on scholarship and she basically said the same thing about them dyke hoes being unbearable to a woman if she don't mess or play around with that shyt at all so I believe this.

She all said all them hoes eating p*ssy so even tho 98% might not be accurate, I think Candace just saying that to illustrate a a point

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
It's the game's dirty secret, it drove my cousin to quit
People refuse to look at women as aggressive sexual predators but the female coaches and older players on the high school teams and college teams prey on the younger players. The straight girls are afraid they won't get playing time if they don't give in sexually to the lesbians.

Daps
Its exactly tjhe same thing.

You can't generalize a group of people. If I said 95% of starbucks workers love eating ass because of a few experiences Ive had with Starbucks employees, then thats still a generalization.

You brehs really doing mental gymnastics.

where did she say someone tried to rape her? :wtf:

You dudes are stuck on stupid. Why do you want to be the white men you hate?
Never said rape i meant making unwanted advances

:mjlol:compare homophobia to racism

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Never said rape i meant making unwanted advances
Where did she say she had unwanted advances? She said she was bullied.

People refuse to look at women as aggressive sexual predators but the female coaches and older players on the high school teams and college teams prey on the younger players. The straight girls are afraid they won't get playing time if they don't give in sexually to the lesbians.
where are you hearing about this?

I know a few heterosexual women who played HS and college bball and never had any of this.

And I do not say this as if I am right, but I would like to know where you getting your stories from because it feels like you made it up.

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
I stopped playing in high school for the same reasons.

As a straight girl it can be hell. To put it in perspective for you guys, imagine you are one of two straight players on a team full of Simon Adibisi types who try you every single day you're together. And the first time you shut one down and tell them chill you're not into dykes they want to fist fight.

To a woman, a 6 foot 200 lb+ woman with a body of muscle is like Simon Adibisi. Who wants to have to fight ugly bytches and mess up their faces just to play basketball? Who wants an elbow from an obsessed/jealous dyke to fukk up their pretty?

And to those to say ignore it, thats what we did but those Adibisi dykes are habitual line steppers. Whether it be grabbing your ass, slapping/grabbing your ass randomly on some good game shyt even in street clothes, or you turning around in the shower to 3 dykes watching you shower. Girls using sex toys on girls who have yet to even be with a man, of course you will turn her out, she's 14 and her first orgasm was from a woman and all her teammates give her props for finally "not being a scared little girl"

The same way you guys have Sanduskys and other predatory types and a system that protects them, the woman's game is even more institutionalized with lesbian pedos

Pokey Chatman, all-American point guard and ex head coach of LSU had affairs with many of her players over the year including WNBA star Seimone Augustus, and when it came to light she was allowed to resign. She was known as one of the best recruiters in basketball when she stepped down and spent time with most of her players from the time they were 13-14 year old recruits. Was she ostracized like Joe Pa before he died? No, she went to coach in russia, came back and got not one but two head Coaching + GM jobs in the WNBA. Her assistant that blew the whistle on her, Carla Berry, was also her backcourt partner when they were players and she was let go at the end of the season and hasn't been seen since (this happened in 1997).

The coach who was fukking her players moved up in her profession, while the one who exposed these affairs was blackballed. That's how deep lesbianism goes in woman's basketball.